The Cancer Ladies’ Running Club

Pub Date 13 May 2021 | Archive Date 20 May 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheCancerLadiesRunningClub #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

‘Amazing, heartbreaking and inspiring’ Jenny Colgan

‘A love letter to the power of friendship, honest and

uplifting’ Jill Mansell

‘A fiercely positive story, about the power of hope’ Mike

Gayle

***

Sometimes we need our friends to help us find our feet…

When Keira first receives her breast cancer diagnosis, she never expects to end up joining a running group with three women she’s only just met. Totally blind-sided, all she can think about is how she doesn’t want to tell her family or step back from work. Nor does she want to be part of a group of fellow cancer patients. Cancer is not her club.

And yet it’s running – hot, sweaty, lycra-clad running in the company of brilliant, funny women all going through treatment – that unexpectedly gives Keira the hope she so urgently needs.

For Keira will not be defined by the C-word. And now, with the Cancer Ladies’ Running Club cheering her on, she is going to reclaim everything: her family, her identity, her life.

One step at a time.

Moving, uplifting and full of hope, this is a novel about love, family and the power of finding your tribe.

***

‘Made me believe in life and in love. Hopeful and life-changing’ Katie Marsh, author of The Rest of Me

‘A beautiful story of friendship. I loved it’ Celia Anderson

An amazing story that shows us all the strength of the human spirit and the power of friendship. An inspiration!’ Magic Radio

‘Amazing, heartbreaking and inspiring’ Jenny Colgan