Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TheApocalypseStrain #NetGalley
Available in hardback, paperback and ebook editions worldwide.
A multi-national research team, led by a medical genomics expert suffering from MS, study an ancient pandoravirus at a remote Siberian research facility. Called "Molli" by the research team, the organic substance reveals some unique but troublesome characteristics, qualities that, in the wrong hands, could lead to human extinction.
The researchers soon learn that even in the right hands, Molli is a force too dangerous to escape their compound. But the virus has a mind of its own, and it wants out.
FLAME TREE PRESS is the new fiction imprint of Flame Tree Publishing. Launched in 2018 the list brings together brilliant new authors and the more established; the award winners, and exciting, original voices.
A Note From the Publisher
In a prior life, Jason spent most of his time in front of a judge... as a civil litigator. When he wanted a change, he traded in his cheap suits for flip flops and designer stubble. The flops got repossessed the next day, and he's back in the legal field...sorta. But that's another story.
When he's not working, Jason likes to kayak, catch a movie, and travel any place that will let him enter. And read and write, of course - he does that too sometimes.
"What I like best about Jason Parent's writing is that every book he writes is different from the last. This creativity is on full display in his latest novel. THE APOCALYPSE STRAIN is a thrill ride. I had an absolute blast!" – Jonathan Janz, Author of Siren and the Specter
• National consumer print, online, and broadcast media campaign
• Author bookstore & library appearances
• Publishing trade ARC/galley outreach
• Blog tour and #FlameTreeTour features online
• Podcast tour
• Advertisements to appear in key book and consumer trade print and online media, and e-blasts/newsletters
• Author interviews and excerpts available upon request
• Influencer outreach to Amazon top reviewers & Goodreads librarians, Bookstagrammers, BookTubers and more