Ranger Nader & The Sunstruck Phantom

The Guardian Chronicles Book 1

Pub Date 13 Oct 2018 | Archive Date 28 Jul 2020

Talking about this book? Use #RangerNaderTheSunstruckPhantom #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Ranger inherits the title of "Forest Keeper," a magic ax and the family feud with Gilgamesh of Epic fame.

The crazy demigod-king has returned to destroy the Forest and the world and Ranger has to stop him.

Long Listed by The Green Earth Book Awards, also a Finalist in NIEA, IAN & Wishing Shelf Book Awards.

"If Harry Potter were a Lebanese-American teen in the future, descended from Ancient Phoenicians, the plot for “Ranger Nader” would be the perfect blend of these stories. BookLifePrize.

Five Stars! A superbly plotted magical adventure, stylishly and flamboyantly written. The Wishing Shelf.

"

Five Stars! A...

Send To Kindle (MOBI)

I absolutely loved the creativity of this book, and I love its appeal for a wide audience. The characters will capture young readers — and I would gladly add this to my classroom shelf.

The children in my class devoured this book! They could not get enough of the story and the events that they did not expect to occur. A well-written character and a fast pace! Recommended for all your children from age 9 and above.