The House of Whispers

Pub Date 5 Aug 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #HouseofWhispers #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Once you let her in, she’ll never leave…‘A brilliant tale about a toxic friendship’ The Sun

‘A nail-biting read that absolutely gripped me’ Susan Lewis
‘Haunting, dark and wonderfully atmospheric' B A Paris
'Utterly compelling’ Lesley Kara

Some secrets aren’t meant to be kept…

When Grace returns to Abi’s life, years after they fell out at university, Abi can’t help but feel uneasy. Years ago, Grace’s friendship was all-consuming and exhausting.

Now happily married, Abi’s built a new life for herself and put those days behind her. And yet as Grace slips back into her life with all the lethal charm she had before, Abi finds herself falling back under her spell…

Abi’s husband, Rohan, can’t help but be concerned as his wife’s behaviour changes. As their happy home threatens to fall apart, he realises that there’s something deeply unnerving about Grace. Just what influence does this woman have over his wife, and why has she come back now?

A chilling story of guilt and obsession from Anna Kent.

*************************

What readers are saying about The House of Whispers

'I raced through this so make sure once you start you don’t have any other commitments. This is an addictive and compelling read'

'I loved it. It’s one of those that is going to stay with me'

'This book is a masterpiece!'

'This is a novel which will not only grip you and keep you on the edge of your seat . . . it will give you spine tingling chills and shivers'

'Creepy and intoxicating'

'I LOVED reading The House of Whispers, it’s so well written, I wasn’t expecting the shock twist at the end but it was brilliant! I was hooked from start to finish'

‘A nail-biting read that absolutely gripped me’ Susan Lewis