Sleep Tight

A DC Rose Gifford Thriller

Pub Date 4 Mar 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #SleepTight #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A brand new detective series with a supernatural twist. The X Files meets Line of Duty in this gripping thriller!

‘Eerie, original and compelling’ C.L. Taylor

‘Tense and twisted’ Susi Holliday

‘A brilliant, clever murder mystery’ Jane Casey

Even in your dreams you’re not safe…

The nightmare is only just beginning…

When DC Rose Gifford is called to investigate the death of a young woman suffocated in her bed, she can’t shake the feeling that there’s more to the crime than meets the eye.

It looks like a straightforward crime scene – but the police can’t find the killer. Enter DS Moony – an eccentric older detective who runs UCIT, a secret department of the Met set up to solve supernatural crimes. Moony wants Rose to help her out – but Rose doesn’t believe in any of that.

Does she?

As the killer prepares to strike again, Rose must pick a side – before a second woman dies.

Twisty, original and compelling, SLEEP TIGHT is perfect for fans of Alex North and Cara Hunter.

PRAISE FOR C.S. GREEN:

‘Eerie, original and compelling’ C.L. Taylor

...

EDITION Ebook

Send To Kindle (MOBI)

#SleepTight #NetGalley A phenomenal read. DC Rose Gifford is called to investigate the death of a young woman suffocated in her bed, she can’t shake the feeling that there’s more to the crime than meets the eye.It looks like a straightforward crime scene – but the police can’t find the killer. Enter DS Moody – an eccentric older detective who runs UCIT, a secret department of the Met set up to solve supernatural crimes. Moody wants Rose to help her out – but Rose doesn’t believe in any of that.Does she? I inhaled this book. This book is Harper Collins best work published till date. It's characters were so mind blowing that they forced me to believe that I was watching a Netflix movie. Narration of the story was outstanding. Thanks to NetGalley and Harper Collins UK Harper Fiction for giving me an advance copy.