You Need To Know

Pub Date 15 Apr 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #YouNeedToKnow #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

An exhilarating novel about a family's devastating accident and the tangle of secrets and lies it reveals . . .

The holidays are here. The extended family has gathered. The cars are packed and the convoy sets off.

The cottage is a few hours' drive - but not everyone will live to see it . . .

For Jill, her three sons, their wives and children, a terrifying road crash will tear apart their family.

The crash will be an accident but the shattering that follows has been long coming.

Because at the heart of this family lies a secret - concealed, wrestled with, festering and harmful - and nothing now can stop it coming out.

But will any of them survive it?

EDITION Paperback

Gosh, what an amazing book! I loved every word of this one. The writing is truly beautiful and the story and characters develop throughout. It’s engaging, thought provoking and hugely enjoyable. There’s some tough topics throughout but these are written into the story well. I’d recommend this to everyone. It’s a true 5 star read and I could happily read it all again!

What a great book. Once I started I couldn't put it down. The story is about Jill,the grandmother, her 3 sons: Tony, Pete and Darren and their partners/wives/grandchildren. Jill is keeping a secret about Tony, secret she knows she should tell the family. Mimi, Pete's wife, has her own secret about her drinking and her feeling towards her newborn twins. Andrea and Tony seem to be happily married, but when Andrea raises the question about them having a baby, cracks in their marriage are starting to show. Just when Jill decides enough is enough and wants to tell Mimi what's going on tragedy strucks. Will they ever find out?