Never Saw Me Coming

Pub Date 9 Sep 2021 | Archive Date 9 Oct 2021

Talking about this book? Use #NeverSawMeComing #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

'Gripping! With a college campus setting, charming psychopaths, and a bitingly clever voice, Never Saw Me Coming is a dazzling debut from a bold new talent.' Tess Gerritsen

I've never met someone like me, but when I do, eventually, I think it will be like two wolves meeting in the night, sniffing and recognizing a fellow hunter.

Meet Chloe. First-year student, ordinary, legging-wearing, girl next door...and diagnosed psychopath with an IQ of 135. Her hobbies include yogalates, parties, and plotting to kill Will Bachman.

Chloe is part of a secret clinical study of young psychopaths run by the university's Psychology Department. Most psychopaths aren't criminals, but when a string of murders on campus causes upheaval, Chloe's private vendetta is sidelined. Partnered with fellow study participants she can't trust - and distracted by typical university life - Chloe has to walk the line between hunter and prey.

Never Saw Me coming is a sharp, electrifying and hugely entertaining thriller with an antiheroine who will work her manipulative magic on you.

I've never met someone like...

‘Gripping! A college campus setting, charming psychopaths, and a bitingly clever voice - a dazzling debut from a bold new talent.‘
TESS GERRITSEN

‘Fresh, fast-paced and fiendishly clever!’
LISA GARDNER

‘Witty, acerbic and utterly compulsive… a razor-sharp thriller with an irresistibly wicked central character.’
KIA ABDULLAH

TESS GERRITSEN

‘Fresh, fast-paced and fiendishly clever!’
LISA...