Those Hamilton Sisters

An unputdownable, moving story of family and secrets

Pub Date 5 Aug 2021 | Archive Date 5 Aug 2021

Talking about this book? Use #ThoseHamiltonSisters #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A moving story of family, secrets and love about three orphaned sisters growing up in a small town.

'In Those Hamilton Sisters, Averil Kenny has created three vibrant characters who will quickly come to feel like friends, and placed them in a wonderfully evocative landscape. This novel is an intelligent, assured family saga which packs an emotional punch.' - Meg Keneally, author of Fled and The Wreck

Average rating from 1 member

I was gripped with this book right from the very start and I dint want it to end, I read kt quickly as I just could not put it down. This historical family saga is centred on the Hamilton Sisters – obviously – Sonet (20), Fable (12) and Novella Plum (3) – ill be honest my heart danced at their delicious names – who after the death of their mother Sonet finds herself as guardian to the little ones in their new inherited abandoned cottage supervised by their aunt and uncle who live close to them. This riveting story is full on scandal, secrets and drama and it really did make for the most wonderful debut read.