The Love Note

A heartwarming and uplifting page-turner

Pub Date 12 Jul 2021 | Archive Date 14 Sep 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheLoveNote #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

'Life-affirming, emotional and fun! A fabulous roller coaster of a read. I loved it!' Heidi Swain

'A fabulous, fun and flirty summer read!' Jenni Keer

A wedding dress. A love letter. A secret that will change everything...

When Maggie Burnett discovers her mother's beautiful wedding dress just days after she passes away, she wonders why she'd been told it was missing...

Pinned to the waistband is a note that reads: 'E, je t'aime. LS x' . 'E' must be Elizabeth, her mother, but who is 'LS'? Could he be the father she's never known?

As Maggie's seemingly happy life in London unravels, she decides it's time to go home to Norfolk and figure out the truth once and for all. Even if it means running into Nick Forster, her secret childhood crush. What if this journey to the past is the key to a new beginning?

Warm and uplifting, The Love Note is perfect for fans of Lia Louis and Olivia Beirne. See what readers are saying:

'Sweet, special and very relatable with the various events that occur throughout this book. This has all the best ingredients for a perfect romance novel. Loved it'

'I absolutely adored this book! Stunning, a page-turner which stays long in the memory!'

'Perfect for a sunny day beach read'

'This story moves quickly and is an easy read. I really enjoyed it'

'The character development was fantastic and the between the two main characters was amazing. I could not put this book down.. I cannot wait for the next book!'

'A fabulous, fun and flirty summer read!' Jenni Keer

A wedding dress. A love letter. A secret that...

EDITION Ebook