Over the Crystal Ball

A spiritual journey of paranormal experiences, divine encounters, overcoming darkness, and connecting with the One True Light

Pub Date 29 Mar 2021 | Archive Date 25 Sep 2021

Talking about this book? Use #OvertheCrystalBall #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Do you believe paranormal experiences are possible? Do you think psychics are really able to communicate with spirits? Do you question if God exists? We all have questions relating to faith and what’s on the other side.

Linda Miller’s spiritual journey began as a young woman in search of answers to unexplained paranormal events in her life. Reading books on the supernatural, consulting psychics, and contacting spirit guides were all stepping stones on a very dangerous path. Then one miraculous day, Jesus literally appeared with a special message that changed her life forever. Read her fascinating true story and discover:

• The hidden dangers of the psychic world

• How to test the spirits

• How you can have a connection with God

• How to hear God’s voice

Over the Crystal Ball is a wonderful, inspirational story that is sure to uplift you and strengthen your faith in God. Start your own spiritual journey today!

"Great story! I loved it! I wanted more! More on your experiences. I think this book is great! Great work!" Amazon Reader

Send To Kindle (MOBI)

I enjoyed reading this book and can’t wait to put my newfound skills to practice. Thanks to the author.