The Couple on Maple Drive

Pub Date 9 Dec 2021 | Archive Date 10 Dec 2021

Have you heard about the couple on Maple Drive?

Isla barely leaves the house after her brutal mugging.

Her boyfriend Zach moved in with her after the attack. To look after her.

But something else has happened now. Right on their doorstep.

I don’t want to say that someone’s out to get her…

I just hope they find out the truth before it’s too late.

Or at least before the secrets they’re hiding from each other surface.

Because those could be even deadlier…

Have you heard about the couple on Maple Drive?

Isla barely leaves the house after her brutal mugging.

Her boyfriend Zach moved in with her after the attack. To look after her.

But something else has...

EDITION Ebook
PRICE A$9.99 (AUD)

Creep! Suspenseful! Breathtaking! All this and more. A book where you'll think you know the killer again and again. And again and again you'll be wrong. I devoured this book in 2 readings. One of the best books I've read this year.

Tense chilling from the opening pages.I sat down to read a few pages and could not put it down read late into the night.So well written with so many twists and turns kept me guessing till the last page.Willbe recommending looking forward to reading more by this author.#netgalley #avonbooksuk

I can't speak highly enough if this book. It kept me up reading it gil the early hours. This is exactly what a fomestic noir should be written. I won't say too much about the plot but it will get under your skin and you won't be able to stop until you find out what is actually going on. A bit of intrigue, some suspense, and twists that you won't ever see coming. Highly recommended

Thank You so much Avon, NetGalley and Author for this exciting new thriller! The Couple On Maple Drive is a fantastic page turner, full of twist and turns. A thrilling that keeps you guessing until the end. This book was fast paced, gripping, entertaining, dramatic and just all round amazing. I would like to say that I had a feeling I knew what was going to happen at the end but in reality, I had no idea. Which I think is the sign of a good thriller, right? The writing is fabulous, had me feeling every single moment of fear, unease, and creepiness. One thriller you won't want to miss! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 I will post to my platforms closer to pub date!

I never trust the facade that people put up to impress on others how “fine” everything is. Life isn’t perfect and definitely not so for this couple. Well worth a read.

Firstly thank you to net galley for the opportunity to read an early copy of the couple on maple drive. As a massive fan of Sam Carrington i knew i wanted to read her next offering. As always i wasnt disappointed. Throughout the whole book i was on the edge of my seat. Id say that this is definitely one of the best of Sam's books. Obviously all Sam's books are amazing but i definitely reallg did enjoy this one. Full of suspense, it kept me wanting to read until i found out how the story was going to pan out. I definitely recommend giving this a read, because like me you wont be disappointed

Sam has done it again. A truly amazing story, I was on the edge of my seat, and my heart was racing. So many twists and turns, I had so many theories running through my head, none of which were the final outcome.

This book has everything you want in a domestic thriller, with twisted secrets and alter egos. is read from many points of view, oved this thriller

YES SAM CARRINGTON, YES. This is how you write a thriller. Red herrings, genuinely not knowing who to trust until it's too late, what are lies and what is truth? I read this in one three hour sitting and I regret nothing.

Excellent story! Totally engrossing!. Looking forward to reading more by this author! Could not put this down!

I already read some books by Sam Carrington and enjoyed them a lot. So I was happy, to receive an ARC of her newest book. Once again I was not disappointed. On the contrary. If it would not have been for real life I would not have stopped reading. I so wanted to find out what was going on. The description about this book is very vague and I also don't want to give anything away. If you enjoy domestic thrillers this is the right story for you. Thanks a lot #Netgalley #Avon Books UK for this ARC

I found this one really interesting. The story flowed well and kept my attention. I really enjoyed the writing style and the twists and turns. I’ll definitely be following this author to see what other ones they have written! I would recommend this one to a friend.

An intriguing read from this talented author. Kept me guessing throughout with some chilling moments. 5 stars!

This book left me SPEECHLESS!! WOW, WOW, WOW bloody WOW! it dragged me into it's pages at breakneck speed and the brakes went on at the last twist. What an amazing, spine tingling, gripping, atmospheric, twisty read. Isla is a great character and I really connected with her, she was afraid but at the same time she found her confidence and ventured back out into the world and she didn't stop looking for her attacker, that's when the twist started. I loved "Christie's Crime Addicts Podcast", and I really think it should be made into a TV series or further books but Isla must be included with Jase, Doug, Ed and Christie, they make an incredible team. The plot is paced at a great speed and it's consistent. I didn't want it to end and the final twist was mind blowing. Sam Carrington is back with another whopper of read and it is PHENOMENAL from beginning to end.

Wow! I absolutely loved every page of this book! Way to go Sam Carrington! You definitely made me a fan! Isla was brutally mugged and has not left her house since it happened. After she was mugged her boyfriend Zack moved in with her for some comfort and to keep an eye on her but then something happens.... Is someone out to get Isla? Zack and Isla are keeping secrets from each other. A relationship with secrets will never work out... or can it? You will have to pick up your copy on December 9, 2021 to find out!! I absolutely loved all the twists and the ending was jaw dropping! This is a fast paced, addictive thriller! I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a catchy domestic thriller!