I Know I Saw Her

Pub Date 1 Jul 2021 | Archive Date 30 Nov 2021

Talking about this book? Use #IKnowISawHer #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Looks can be deceptive....or deadly

'Taut and spine-tingling, I Know I Saw Her journeys through the apparent normality of suburban lives to expose the hidden terrors behind closed doors - a riveting read.' LAURA ELLIOT, BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF GUILTY

Parnell Park is a quiet, suburban street where not much happens.

Looks can be deceptive....or deadly

EDITION Ebook

I really enjoyed this book which reminded me slightly of The Girl on the Train and was just as creepy and unpredictable. It is a good story with believeable characters, an enjoyable read.

Alice is sure she saw Kim on a passing train whilst she was in London but Kim's husband is insisting that she is in the west of Ireland with friends - but Alice knows what she saw. Alice wont let this go and the more she becomes convinced that something sinister is happening the more hidden dangers there are for her. A high-octane thriller, a prefect summer read.

Once I started I was completely hooked!! This book is written well and I loved the plot !! I was surprised at the ending and will definitely be looking foward to reading more by this author !!

Credible Cast, Convincing Narrative…. Parnell Park, a quiet suburban street. Not much happens here, does it? But, Alice from number 25 thinks differently. Alice is an observer. She observes everyone and anything on the street, she notices things - especially the seemingly perfect couple across the way, Kim and Kevin. When see sees Kim off street confines, and mentions it to Kevin, she’s met with a brick wall. But, she knows what she saw. Doesn’t she? Edge of seat tense, intriguing and decidedly creepy psychological suspense with a wholly credible cast and a convincing narrative.

Parnell Park is a quiet, suburban street where not much happens. Alice from number 25 observes the street's inhabitants - lives such as Kevin and Kim, the beautiful couple from across the road, as charmed as they are charming. Her own quiet life is hampered by private circumstance, but she craves more. Then on a visit to London, Alice sees Kim on a passing train. But when she mentions it to Kevin on her return home, he insists that his wife is in the West of Ireland on holiday with friends. But she knows what she saw. When Alice starts to investigate, her concern for Kim's life intensifies, and she finds herself in a high-stakes game with shadowy rules, hidden dangers - and unexpected temptations. Set over the course of a sultry summer, I Know I Saw Her is a masterfully told suspense novel about desire, appearances and deception, as compelling as it is creepy, full of unexpected turns. A gripping story

I absolutely adored it. Alice is a watcher. Somewhat similar vibes to Woman in the Window and The Girl on the Train but don’t worry it’s original. Alice watches her wonderful, bright young thing neighbours Kevin and Kim and seems to be a little bit jealous of their fantastic life. While Alice is away in London she sees Kim. But on her return Kevin tells her it was impossible, Kim is with her friend’s in Ireland. Alice doesn’t falter and begins to investigate and finds herself in deep water. An excellent novel, great pacing and fun to read