A Little in Love

'The perfect romantic read' HEIDI SWAIN, Sunday Times Bestselling author

Pub Date 21 Sep 2021 | Archive Date 8 Nov 2021
Simon and Schuster UK, Simon & Schuster UK

Talking about this book? Use #ALittleinLove #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

‘Entertaining, warm-hearted and witty, this is the perfect romantic read!’ My Weekly
‘Tender and engrossing, this romance will touch your heart and make you smile' RACHEL HORE
'The perfect romantic read' HEIDI SWAIN
'You’ll fall a lot in love with A Little in Love. Secrets, romance, escapism - yes please!' JULIET ASHTON
'A warm, delightful joy of a book' PATRICIA SCANLAN
'An absolutely charming and joyful read with lots of laugh-out-loud moments along the way. Overflowing with fabulous friendships, dreamy romance and all things weddings, it really did warm my heart and leave me with a big smile on my face' KIM NASH
‘Fun, fresh and full of fizz, I loved it!’ LAURA KEMP
'I fell more than a little in love with this book. Florence is an incredible storyteller and this book is the perfect cute romance read' LUCY KEELING
'A warm, comfort read of a book with the kind of rom-com characters you recognise and root for' ANNA MANSELL
‘I thoroughly enjoyed this heart-warming and ever-so-cute story. What an adorable tale!’ LUCY MITCHELL
‘I absolutely loved this charming romance! It was funny, fresh and an utterly fabulous read’  HOLLY MARTIN
'A good old fashioned 'will they, won't they' romance filled with as much fun and sparkle as the bubbles in Rose's prosecco. Perfect escapism, best enjoyed with a glass of fizz!' KATHLEEN WHYMAN

The little village of Weddington is fast becoming THE place to get married. With its stately home, castle and two churches it has something for everyone, and now, famous after appearing in huge romcom movie hit A Little In Love, it’s hosting a monthly wedding fayre…

Rose Pedal is the proud owner of Pedals & Prosecco, a brand new business serving ice-cold fizz from a vintage bicycle, and she’s excited to be attending her first wedding fayre. But, on the way to Weddington Hall she’s involved in a near miss crash involving dashingly handsome James from Blume’s Florist.

Arriving at the beautiful stately home drenched and disheveled, Rose is horrified to find James is not only not sorry for nearly knocking her off her bike, but he’s gatecrashing her allocated spot on the lawn. His arrogance gets her back up and it’s definitely a case of hate at first sight.  But as the wedding fayre season continues, James gently wins Rose over, and their relationship starts to bloom.

Can being just 'a little in love' help Rose and James find their own happy-ending…

A Little in Love is the most charming romantic comedy you’ll read this year, from a hugely talented author, perfect for fans of Cathy Bramley, Phillipa Ashley and Cressida McLaughlin.

'The perfect...