Let's Talk Baby

Pub Date 14 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 6 Feb 2022
Ninewise Publishing, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Talking about this book? Use #LetsTalkBaby #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Written by a pediatric speech language pathologist! This book is a the first in a developmentally appropriate series of language development books for infants and babies. Let's Talk, Baby is a baby board book that supports your baby's speech and language development. The adorable illustrations and appropriate early developing speech sounds promote confidence & eagerness to talk. Excellent for newborns through talking. Tow pages of tips from a speech language pathologist for reading effectively are included.

"By reading Let's Talk Baby early in a baby's life, you can help stimulate language development while establishing a delightful routine of daily reading."
—Dr. Christina Englebert, MD, Pediatrician.

"Let's Talk Baby promotes speech development and is a great tool for early language exposure and literacy skills."
—Molly Goetzinger, Early Childhood Educator.

—Dr. Christina Englebert, MD, Pediatrician.

"...

EDITION Hardcover

Let's Talk Baby is a beautifully illustrated book with lots of tips for parents on how to get their children forming their first words. This would be a wonderful addition to any new parents library. Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for my ARC.

This is really good. The bright colors and the simple sentences, also the adorable whales? So easy for children to follow. The tips for the babble books at the start are amazing too.

As someone who works in the early years, I thought this book provides information in a cute way in which young children themselves could read along to and enjoy. The pictures are fun and I think this book would be a good addition into early years library’s!

Let's Talk Baby is an adorable, engaging board book for babies. It encourages caregivers to engage, information on first sounds and tips to encourage early speech development. The illustrations are simple and beautiful. This would make a wonderful gift for a new parent! Thank you NetGalley and the publisher for providing this ARC.

This seems like a good book to help your baby start learning to talk! The graphics are cute and I love that the author is a speech pathologist and gives great tips at the beginning!

With watercolor illustrations that invite caregivers to narrate as they go, and text that uses words that babies use very early (mama, dada, hi, etc) this is an excellent book for new parents to read with Baby over and over. The tips from the speech pathologist are helpful and practical, and they set this book apart from other board books. Thank you to Ninewise Books and NetGalley for a review copy.

Beautiful illustrations. A very simple book with easy to use guidelines for parents and baby to start using words. The board book format is gorgeous for baby's tactile use, and simple, helpful instructions for parents. A lovely book for a new parent gift!

First of all, the illustrations in this book are absolutely gorgeous. The book itself is great for helping your baby learn how to talk and in that case, I highly recommend it.

This is a wonderful book. I’ve been reading it to the baby and he smiles every time! What a great way to introduce language to little ones. My toddler loves the pictures and repeats the text too.

Adorable illustrations, simple language, counting concepts, and cause-and-effect theory combine into this sweet, fun book for babies. Definitely a winner for ages 0-2!

This is a very sweet book with simple words for young babies and includes tips for parents for how to support young babies' speech and language development. I'd definitely gift this to new parents!

This inspiring book will help you turn your baby's babble into actual words! It is the first book in a developmental appropriate series of language development books for infants and babies. This board book will help parents and caregivers support a baby's language development. Luckily the book offers tips from a professional speech language pathologist to help the process along. The watercolour illustrations are soft and adorable. Babies will love the attention and interaction which will garner their success in word formations. I recommend this book.

This was so smart. It's such a great learning tool for the adults and the babies. Will definitely be getting a copy to work on with my nieces and nephews. <i>I received a free copy via Netgalley and the publisher in exchange for an honest review.</I>

Let's Talk, Baby is such an adorable book! The illustrations are lovely, but the best part is the repetition and "baby babble" which is just what is needed to keep your baby (or grandbaby in my case) engaged and help develop their speech. I would buy the whole series!💕

Repetitive with sweet illustrations that grabbed my daughters attention. Absolutely perfect for language development

Adorable illustrations and fun simple words that captured my baby's attention. She enjoyed helping me "pop" the bubbles and participated in reading the book with me. I love how it is repetitive and short - it's the perfect length to keep my little one's attention. This book is a perfect way to introduce sounds and turn babbles into beginning words. Thank you to Netgalley for the ARC.

Let’s Talk, Baby is a fantastic tool for language learning with your baby. It is stimulating and an awesome way to get a head-start on speaking with your child. You can never start too early! The earlier they start learning language the more they will retain and better they will speak for the rest of their lives, so I am excited to add this to our collection of baby books. It was engaging, entertaining, and educational, both for baby and for parents!

This is a great book that has baby language in it to make it easy to teach those first words to babies.

This was such a cute board book! The illustrations were great! I also really enjoyed the tips at the beginning about talking with your baby.

This was a really cute and to the point book about beginning sounds and noises babies should make. The illusion were really well done. I recommend this to anyone with a baby or even toddler.

This beautifully illustrated book is filled with lots of tips for parents on how to speak to their children from the very beginning. This would be an excellent addition to any new parent's library. I greatly appreciate my ARC from NetGalley.