Darkness Falls

The unmissable new thriller in the pulse-pounding Kate Marshall series

Pub Date 7 Dec 2021 | Archive Date 7 Dec 2021

Talking about this book? Use #DarknessFalls #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

PRE-ORDER THE UNMISSABLE NEW THRILLER FROM THE INTERNATIONALLY BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF THE GIRL IN THE ICE, NINE ELMS AND SHADOW SANDS, ROBERT BRYNDZA

'An exciting, riveting read from a master storyteller who never disappoints' Rachel Abbott, author of The Murder Game

'A gripping page-turner that gets darker and darker . . .' Mark Griffin, author of When Angels Sleep
__________

Kate Marshall's detective agency takes off when she and her partner Tristan are hired to investigate a cold case from over a decade ago. Twelve years previously, a determined young journalist called Joanna Duncan exposed a political scandal that had major repercussions. In the fallout she disappeared without trace and was never found.

When Kate and Tristan examine the case files, they find the trail long cold, but they discover the names of two young men who also vanished at that time. As she begins to connect their last days, Kate realizes that Joanna may have been onto something far more sinister than anyone first believed: the identity of a serial killer preying on the people who few will ever miss.

But the closer Kate comes to finding the killer, the darker things become . . .

__________

WHAT READERS ARE SAYING ABOUT DARKNESS FALLS

'What a climax! I had to pick my jaw back up from the floor'

'An exciting and thrilling read that will leave you desperate for more!'

'As always this is another five star read for me from this author'

'I knew as soon as I started this book, I wouldn't be able to put it down. The characters, storyline and location grabbed me and I was mesmerised through to the last page'

'Kate Marshall is one of my most very favourite characters'

'An exciting, riveting read from a master...