Magic Magnifying Glass: My Amazing Body

Pub Date 24 Aug 2021 | Archive Date 7 Oct 2021

Talking about this book? Use #MagicMagnifyingGlassMyAmazingBody #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Use your Magic Magnifying Glass to see inside the most fascinating place of all: the human body!

See how the heart beats, the lungs breathe, and muscles can keep us moving as you explore the inner workings of your amazing body. With your amazing x-ray magnifying glass, you'll be able to peer beneath the surface and examine muscles, nerves, organs, and bones.
On each spread, read all about different aspects of the human body, from the hair on your head to the tips of your toes, skin cells to skeletons and so much more. Discover how each bit of you has a job to do and how they work together to get it done. Then, get the inside story on each organ, bone, and muscle using your special x-ray magnifying glass (included).
With real scientific detail and a fun novelty twist, Magic Magnifying Glass: My Amazing Body is the perfect introduction to anatomy for the budding biologist. This hands-on interactive exploration book is sure to delight any curious 6-8 year-old, boys and girls alike.

EDITION Hardcover

Average rating from 1 member

An educational and appealing book for school-aged children. The illustrations are colourful and child-friendly. Children will enjoy learning about what goes on inside their body. My thanks to NetGalley and publisher for a digital copy in exchange for my review. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this book.