HarperVoyager - Class of 2022 Sampler

Start your Voyage with a sneak preview of our 2022 new releases

Pub Date 1 Jan 2022 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #StartYourVoyage #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Start your Voyage and get your first taste of some of 2022’s biggest new releases…

This sampler includes first looks at:

DAUGHTER OF THE MOON GODDESS by Sue Lynn Tan

A RIVER ENCHANTED by Rebecca Ross

THE...

PRICE

This was a great sampler of SFF of what's to come from Harper Voyager. There's such a mix of context in these titles and I'm really excited particularly by the extracts from Kuang and Ross.

A wonderful sampler of some of my most anticipated new releases for 2022. As a huge fan of HarperVoyager books I was so excited to have the chance to read samples of Babel, HMRC and Daughter of the Moon Goddess and they did not disappoint. I can't wait to pick up final copies when they release next year. Thank you so much to HarperVoyager and Netgalley for the chance to read this!

Awesome catalogue! So many awesome books to look forward to. My favourites are first 3, and the new book by RF Kuang

This has me so unbelievably excited for all the HC books to come next year! I’m particularly excited for Daughter of the Moon Goddess, Her Majesty’s Royal Coven and The Embroidered Book!

I’m so excited about these! Especially Babel, The Final Strife and Daughter of the Moon Goddess. 2022 will be a great reading year !!

2022 is shaping up to be a great year for fantasy. Really looking forward to reading these books! I really enjoyed R.F. Kuang's Poppy War series so I'm especially looking forward to her next release.

2022 is sure to be a great year for books. Every title sounds fantastic. I've instantly added these to my Goodreads!!!!!!!!!!