What I Never Told You

Pub Date 14 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 31 Oct 2021
Aria & Aries, Head of Zeus -- an Aries Book

Talking about this book? Use #WhatINeverToldYou #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

How well do you know your children? And how well do they know you?

When Helen Whitmore's stepson brings home a new girlfriend one evening, her already imperfect family begins to tip towards breaking point. Diana is smart, beautiful, feisty and clearly out to cause trouble.

Then an old photograph resurfaces that threatens to uncover a long-buried secret, one that Helen has taken great care to keep hidden in the past. Only one person could have that photograph – and she is dead.

Helen immediately suspects that Diana is connected somehow, but before she can confront her, Diana is found dead and the entire family has motive.

An addictive, page-turning thriller perfect for Lisa Jewell, BA Paris and Louise Candlish.

READERS LOVE WHAT I NEVER TOLD YOU!

'Dawn Goodwin has never disappointed me. This book is no exception'

'I tore through it and one sitting! I would definitely recommend'

'I devoured this page-turning story in a matter of hours and before I knew it the book was over! Dawn has written a fantastic and emotionally charged thriller complete with oodles of secrets, lies, and drama. Outstanding!'

'Are you a fan of dysfunctional families? Then you are going to devour it!'

'Such a gripping read that I couldn't put down, it was completely beguiling and drew me right in and didn't let me go, I couldn't wait to see how it played out'

How well do you know your children? And how well do they know you?

EDITION Ebook