Partner Pursuit

Pub Date 23 Sep 2021 | Archive Date 23 Dec 2021
Strawbundle Publishing, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Talking about this book? Use #PartnerPursuit #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

When a workaholic lawyer meets a fun-loving music marketing executive for opposites attract, friends-to-lovers adventures, which partnership will she choose?

Workaholic lawyer Audrey Willems is not going to take any chances with her bid to become a partner at her New York law firm—especially with only six months until the decision.

Until she bumps into Jake—her new neighbor. Jake is a fun-loving music marketing executive who might just be The One.

He’s funny, caring, supportive—and able to kill water bugs in the bathroom.

But Jake will never date a woman married to her job. His father was a workaholic lawyer who never had time for family.

And she’s just got the case of a lifetime—the one she needs to win to make partner. Working 24/7 at the office may not even be enough hours to pull off a victory.

If only she had not met him now.

Audrey is determined to prove that she can juggle work and romance—even if managing court cases, candlelit dinners, and bike rides around Manhattan is a lot harder than it looks. She keeps canceling dates for yet another case crisis.

But when making partner is like a game of musical chairs and the last seat is a business-class alone, which partnership will she choose?

Workaholic lawyer Audrey Willems is not...

Marketing Plan

Book blog tours with Silver Dagger Tours, Rachel's Random Resources and Goddess Fish Promotions

EDITION Paperback

Send To Kindle (MOBI)

Thank You Strawbundle Publishing, NetGalley and Author for this advanced ebook copy! I love love loved this book! I'm a sucker for a NYC setting and it was spot on! Audrey is a fabulous character and I loved her role ad a lawyer in NYC.... Jake... Swooning over here! I found my new book character BF here! Damn I could picture him in real life. 🔥 This story captured me from the beginning and kept me joyfully reading all the way through! And the plot was brilliantly written. Couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my Sunday! An amazing book!