Remember My Name

Pub Date 6 Jan 2022 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #RememberMyName #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A brilliantly twisty psychological thriller from the bestselling author of Keep Your Eyes on Me and The Dark Room.

...

If she'd turned off her phone, instead of listening in, perhaps no one would have died...

When Cressida Howard catches her entrepreneur husband playing away from home, she hires security expert Brioni O'Brien to get the evidence she needs for a speedy and financially rewarding divorce.

And Cressida and her teenage daughter could soon be collateral damage, if she and Brioni don't act fast.

...

If she'd turned off her phone, instead of listening in, perhaps no one would...

'Twisty and gripping, Remember My Name has all the usual ingredients of another Sam Blake cracker.'  - William Ryan

'An excellent, engrossing tale with a satisfyingly serpentine plot with a killer twist' - Irish Independent on The Dark Room

'Laced with creepy menace and dark characters that live in the mind, gets under the skin very quickly' - Daily Mail on The Dark Room

'Gripping and twisty ... Blake's strength lies in her ability to combine tough and memorable characters with a deliciously complex and fast-moving plot that never wanes.'' - Sunday Independent on Keep Your Eyes on Me

'A twisty and compelling thriller, with engaging characters and a satisfyingly complex plot.'  - Roz Watkins

'Compelling, modern thriller writing at its very best, combining sharply drawn characters with a dark, gripping plot. Utterly addictive!' - Victoria Dowd

'Combines cybercrime, infidelity, industrial subterfuge and murder, weaving a twisty, free-flowing tale that accelerates to a tub-thumping conclusion'  - Vaseem Khan

EDITION Paperback

#RememberMyName #NetGalley Cressida Howard catches her entrepreneur husband playing away from home, she hires security expert Brioni O'Brien to get the evidence she needs for a speedy and financially rewarding divorce. But what Brioni uncovers goes beyond simple infidelity. Because Laurence Howard is also in bed with some very dangerous people. Bribery and blackmail are the least of his worries as someone comes after the women in his life - someone who is out to destroy Laurence and his empire, whatever the cost. Thanks to NetGalley and Atlantic Books for giving me an advance copy.

So many themes emerge from this book that seemingly starts with just a potentially bitter divorce settlement. A tense thriller where you can never be sure when the next hit will be, by whom or against whom. Edge of your seat story with compelling and vividly-depicted characters who keep surprising you as their role in the plot develops.

This is another gem of a read from Sam Blake and it was great to catch up with the character of Brioni again. Like all the her previous books, this one had me intrigued right from the start and my mind was asking so many questions which of course I didn't answer until I got to the end. I love that I couldn't predict the outcome of this story line and there were plenty of brilliant twists that really threw me. The characters were all really well developed and the storyline was current and on trend. It's fast-paced and full of action which makes for a real page-turner. I can't wait to read the next book and hope to see more of Brioni in future books as well. Excellent 5 star read and sure to be a huge hit with readers.

Remember my Name is a brilliant and clever psychological thriller which grabs you in right from the first chapter with it's "if only" statement at the very beginning. Fast paced ,gripping, everything I want a thriller to be and great characters .Set in Ireland with some surprising twists especially the ending .Many thanks to the Publishers the Author and NetGalley for my free copy in return for an honest review .

I loved this book!! Another great book from my favourite author. This was a fast paced thriller that had me hooked from the first page, I couldn’t put it down! I can’t wait for the next one. Highly recommended! Five stars ⭐️ Many thanks to netgalley and Sam Blake for the advanced copy of this book. I agreed to give my unbiased opinion voluntarily.

This book is a must read to all those who enjoy a good character driven mystery, especially one where one act drives the next one at a breakneck pace. The marital betrayal serves as merely a backdrop for the business machinations and illegal dealings that shortly follow and threaten to swallow the protagonist and all that she holds dear.