Anything Could Happen

Pub Date 6 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 10 Jan 2022

Talking about this book? Use #AnythingCouldHappen #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

**Pre-order now**

'A wonderful read - the twists and turns of the story meant I couldn't put it down' JILL MANSELL

'The book we all need - full of escapism, romance, hope and kindness. I adored it' MILLY JOHNSON

Your big secret is out. What next?

For Lara and her daughter Eliza, it has always been just the two of them. But when Eliza turns eighteen and wants to connect with her father, Lara is forced to admit a secret that she has been keeping from her daughter her whole life.

Eliza needs answers - and so does Lara. Their journey to the truth will take them on a road trip across England and eventually to New York, where it all began. Dreams might have been broken and opportunities missed, but there are still surprises in store...

Anything Could Happen is a warm, wise, funny and uplifting novel about love, second chances and the unexpected and extraordinary paths life can take us down.

'Tender, bittersweet and funny . . . A truly touching love story for our times' VERONICA HENRY

A star-crossed lovers story with so much heart and humour' FIONA PALMER

'A feel-good, uplifting book' SHEILA O'FLANAGAN