I'll Go Rhythm

Pub Date 21 Sep 2021 | Archive Date 29 Jan 2022
Read-With-Me Books, LLC, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Talking about this book? Use #IllGoRhythm #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Read the story about Charlie, a creative kid who loves to play drums and hang out with their friends.

Charlie meets, AL, an algorithm who can promise Charlie everything and anything, but at what cost?

​Journey down the rabbit hole of the internet through the eyes of a child.

Follow Charlie on a path of self-discovery and the realization that the online world isn't always what it's cracked up to be...

...

A Note From the Publisher

Book illustrator: Kayla Stark

Ebook: 9781685649272

Book illustrator: Kayla Stark

Ebook: 9781685649272

“A Kids book for our time. Wow. I’m always on the lookout for books to read with my grandkids and I ran across this one the other day, to my good fortune. This is a book that helps an adult explain to kids the difference between reality, the curated false worlds that people create on social media and the bubbles they create so that they see/meet/interact only with people or information that agrees with what the almighty algorithm thinks they want to know.

But it’s not a textbook. It’s a great story with wonderful illustrations that opens the door for a parent to have the kind of discussion that I think kids growing up today and in the future will need. Will it keep a kid from having hurt feelings if some post of theirs isn’t “liked” as much as they’d hoped? Probably not, but it may help them realize that there is a world outside of that box they’re staring into. That’s the world we all need to be playing in.”
—Will, early Amazon reviewer