Cattenach Ranch

Pub Date 6 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 28 Feb 2022

Talking about this book? Use #CattenachRanchRedemptionBenediction #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The long-awaited Cattenach Ranch anthology is here! Featuring the RONE-winning and RITA finalist book, REDEMPTION, and the story RT Book Reviews called "an incredible story," BENEDICTION, together in one set!

Redemption: He's not the hero she thinks he is...

Benediction: She's no one's version of ever-after, except his...

Reviewer Content Warning: This book contains open door love scenes, sensitive material, and mild language.

A Note From the Publisher

Kelly Moran is a bestselling author of enchanting ever-afters. She gets her ideas from everyone and everything around her and there's always a book playing out in her head. No one who knows her bats an eyelash when she talks to herself. Kelly is a RITA® Finalist, RONE Award-Winner, Catherine Award-Winner, Readers Choice Finalist, Holt Medallion Finalist, and landed on the "Must Read" & "10 Best Reads" lists at USA TODAY's Lifestyle blog. She is a former Romance Writers of America® member, where she was an Award of Excellence Finalist. Her books have foreign translation rights in Germany, the Czech Republic, Romania, and the Netherlands. Kelly's interests include: sappy movies, all kinds of art, driving others insane, and sleeping when she can. She is a closet coffee junkie and chocoholic, but don't tell anyone. She's originally from Wisconsin, but she resides in South Carolina with her significant other, her three sons, their wily dog, and their sassy cat. She loves hearing from her readers.

"Rich characterizations, realistic emotions, and a lovely story make for a can't-put-it-down emotional read."

~Library Journal

"Redemption is an emotionally raw story of two broken people finding love amidst the agonizing pain of loss and the debilitating specter of PTSD. From the deserts of the Middle East to the sweeping Cattenach ranch in Wyoming, Nate and Olivia's scorching passion ignites the sheets and heats up the pages. With beautiful prose and a colorful cast of supporting characters, including Bones, the dog, Redemption is a compelling read of love overcoming immense obstacles."

~Katie Ashley, New York Times & USA Today Bestseller

"Moran writes a sweet contemporary romance with well-written characters who want closure regarding their pain of losing family in the war in Afghanistan. The storyline in this Cattenach Ranch installment is believable and has surprises throughout the book. Moran is a talented author and writes about the military and the families facing long periods of time away from each other with grace."

~RT Book Reviews

"Nate and Olivia are branded on me, along with this unparalleled story of love and healing."

~Nom de Plume

"Moran writes incredible books about subjects that are sadly part of everyday life for some,and she does it with kindness and sensitivity."

~RT Book Reviews

"Benediction is friends-to-lovers done oh-so-right! I devoured this book!"

~Laura Kaye, New York Times & USA Today Bestseller

"Moran has such a way with words that can slay, tear down and build up. BENEDICTION is an emotional ride throughout."

~The Romance Reviews

~Library Journal

"Redemption is an emotionally raw story of two broken people finding...

EDITION Ebook

Send to Kindle (MOBI)

I received an arc from NetGalley and this is my honest opinion.
Wow these two books really struck the heart with the background stories around PTSD and trauma.
Nate comes to the ranch on a promise to Olivias brother and learns that he can be loved.
Amy, a victim of domestic violence and childhood trauma, also reconnects with Nakos in the second book and learns she deserves love too and she is enough.
Both great reads and I would read this author again.

Redemption:

This story is so good I didn't want to finish it too soon.
I recommend you all to read it if you like your romantic stories full of emotions and chemistry and struggles and hope.

Nate is an ex soldier,he was released from the army after an accident that cost him a few months in a german medical center and the life of his only friend.
He went to the Cattenach ranch to honor a promise, to take care of Justin's sister,but he didn't know yet that he will also find his friend last gift over there.
My favorite character is Olivia,I loved her strength,her pure heart and her ability to empathize with every other character.I liked how she subtly (and not) pushed Nate out of his shell,making him show his real self and making him understand his real value.

You cannot not love these characters and cheer for them to find their happily ever after.
I can't wait to read the second book in this series.

Benediction:

It was such a pleasure to be back to the Cattenach Ranch and this story will grasp your heart from the beginning.
Kelly Moran's words will stay with me for a long time.

I loved Nakos,he grew so much from the first book,he finally find out his real feelings for his best friends Olivia and Amy and he acts on them.
I appreciated his kindness,his strength and his patience that will help him to show Amy her real worth.

Two wonderful stories linked yet can be read as stand-alone tales. Nate grew up in foster homes and had a terrible childhood, which had shaped how he dealt with life as an adult, feeling guilt over the death of his friend he finds it difficult to accept the love Olivia shows him. In the second Amy grew up unloved and abused and after being beaten by her husband needs to accept she is both loveable and that the love Nakos has for her is real. Very well written emotional stories.

This is a Cottenach Ranch Anthology and contains two books. These 2 books are brilliant, really well written, good stories which kept me interested from the beginning. Great characters which are also believable.