Little Prayers for Ordinary Days

Pub Date 31 May 2022 | Archive Date 30 Jun 2022

Talking about this book? Use #LittlePrayersforOrdinaryDays #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

From the moment we awake in the morning until we go back to bed, every day is filled with ordinary moments that allow us to connect with God. Little Prayers for Ordinary Days is a collection of short prayers for children to pray in the midst of their day: on the way to school, after seeing a friend, when noticing a bird in the tree, or looking at the stars, or during any of their comings and goings. This collection of simple prayers, accompanied by winsome and playful art, will bring delight to readers of all ages. Intended as a faith formation tool for Christian families to use together, this book is perfect for parents who want to incorporate liturgy and prayer into their family discipleship and home life. Share these prayers with the children you love and help them to begin to recognize the nearness of God.

Send to Kindle (PDF)