The Christmas Unicorn

Pub Date 22 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 13 Jan 2022

Talking about this book? Use #TheChristmasUnicorn #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Believing herself abandoned by her fiancé in the wilds of Northern Wales, actress Babbie Crispen and her crippled son struggle to find shelter on a frigid night before Christmas. A strange man locals call the Wicked Scot finds them near death on a snow-covered hillside. He brings them to his castle, a place of both terrifying and wonderful magic so powerful it changes all their lives.

A Note From the Publisher

The greatest gifts aren’t always under a Christmas tree.

The greatest gifts aren’t always under a Christmas tree.

"The magic in this world was delightfully unpredictable... The Christmas Unicorn made me smile." Long and Short Reviews

"This is a charming tale... showing us that love works miracles and moves in mysterious ways." Reader

"This is a charming tale... showing us that love works miracles and moves in...

Marketing Plan

Free giveaway: A lovely unicorn statuette and $10 Amazon gift card.

Join me at any one of 38 blog stops by going to Elfahearn.com. All the links are posted. Hope you win!

Free giveaway: A lovely unicorn statuette and $10 Amazon gift card.

EDITION Ebook