Wrong Place Wrong Time

Can you stop a murder after it's already happened? THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

Pub Date 12 May 2022 | Archive Date 31 May 2022

Talking about this book? Use #WrongPlaceWrongTime #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

* THE INSTANT SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER * RADIO 2 BOOK OF THE MONTH * OBSERVER THRILLER OF THE MONTH * GUARDIAN '50 HOTTEST NEW BOOKS'
'Perfection, every word, every moment. One of the best books I've ever read' LISA JEWELL
CAN YOU STOP A MURDER AFTER IT'S ALREADY HAPPENED? . . . THE BOOK THAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT

'Page-turning time-loop thriller . . . An intelligent puzzle full of heart and good sense' GUARDIAN 'SUMMER READING HOTTEST NEW BOOKS'

'A mind-bending page-turning thriller. Non-stop thrills right from the start. A rare gem' STEVE WRIGHT, RADIO 2 BOOK OF THE MONTH

'A spellbinding "whydunnit". A novel with a difference' SUNDAY TIMES

'Skilful, satisfying. Couldn't put it down. Don't miss it!' OBSERVER, 'THRILLER OF THE MONTH'

'Masterfully plotted and ingenious. One of the best books I've read this year' SUNDAY EXPRESS

'This is bravura novel-writing' IAN RANKIN
_________

It's every parent's nightmare.

Your happy, funny, innocent son commits a terrible crime: murdering a complete stranger.

You don't know who.
You don't know why.
You only know your teenage boy is in custody - and his future lost.

Somewhere in the past lie the answers, and you don't have a choice but to find them . . .
_________

'Ingeniously plotted . . . A tour de force' GUARDIAN
'A phenomenally clever brain teaser with a lot of heart' IAN RANKIN
'Extraordinary' HARRIET TYCE
'Brilliantly plotted, perfectly paced. Genius. Simply genius' ADELE PARKS
'I am totally in awe. This is one story I will not forget' HEIDI PERKS
'Epic and so so clever' BRYONY GORDON
'Genre-bending and totally original. A tour de force!' CLAIRE DOUGLAS
'This will be the best thriller you read all year' RED
'Mindblowingly good. I'm in awe' JANE FALLON

'Gillian McAllister just gets better and better' CLAIRE MACKINTOSH

'Like watching a gripping, claustrophobic box set' CLAIRE DOUGLAS

'The queen of the moral dilemma' HOLLY SEDDON

'If Jodi Picoult wrote thrillers, they would look like this' ROSMUND LUPTON

'Any writer can keep you turning the pages - few can make you care this much' ERIN KELLY

'Perfection, every word, every moment. One of the best books I've...

ISBN 9780241520949

Send to Kindle (PDF)

An amazing novel, I struggled to put it down until I had finished it. Jen is caught in a time loop, which involves her going backwards in
time, in order to solve a crime that her son carried out, a stabbing. Her husband is Kelly and her son is called Todd. The plot twists and turns so much, and I cannot tell you the details for fear of spoiling the novel. However, this is my favourite novel of 2022 so far, and I highly recommend the book.

I had heard so much about this book that I had to get my hands on an advance copy and - wow. So clever. I’ve never read anything like it and I’m in awe of Gillian McAllister’s brilliant mind and the originality of the plot. Superb.

Wow! This is a fantastic piece of writing. I feel like Gillian outdoes herself with every book she writes! In my opinion, Gillian was genius being able to write this particular book given the main character is a time traveller.