Gods of Energy

Gods of Energy Series, Book 1

Pub Date 4 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 3 Feb 2022

Talking about this book? Use #GodsofEnergy #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

20 years since the last sunrise, a symbol of hope resurfaces
in the vast wastelands of Earth.

Arun Owondo is a scavenger, though not by choice and not for long. A band of reclusive Hillfolk have imprisoned him for wearing their prized possession: a pair of gloves that can wield cosmic dark energy.

If Arun is innocent, they'll need his help. The Hillfolk must embark on finding a lost companion and overthrowing the self-proclaimed God who destroyed the world, leaving it shrouded, frozen in a timeless time.

But whilst their bodies begin one journey, their minds begin another...

Gods of Energy is a science-fiction fantasy novel that pits a diverse cast of characters against the controlling forces of the new world.

20 years since the last sunrise, a symbol of hope resurfaces
in the vast wastelands of Earth.

EDITION Ebook

Send to Kindle (MOBI)

Can I just say I’m in love with A.T Southorn’s writing. I could devour these books and it’d never be enough. I love the writing style and the story and the characters and it’s world. The books just flows, unfolding new things to be discovered. I could see this being picked up as a movie or show one day. Has many tropes I love found-family being one of them. Such a strong and great ending to the first book in this upcoming trilogy.