Strictly Forbidden Intent

Pub Date 1 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 10 Feb 2022

Talking about this book? Use #StrictlyForbiddenIntent #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Friends become enemies become lovers in this second-chance sports-themed romance by Michele Lenard.
Is love any less real when it’s illicit?
Sawyer – I thought my life was over when my mom moved us in with her boyfriend, the father of the hottest guy in school. I mean, could there be a worse scenario than being forced to live across the hall from the object of your first major crush? Turns out there is. Falling in love with him and getting my heart broken was worse. As if once wasn’t enough, he’s back in my life, trying to do it again.
Wes – Senior year of high school, instead of living it up I pined away for the girl across the hall, who I absolutely couldn’t have. Aside from the fact that she was two years younger, she was my future stepsister. The ramifications were endless; disappointing our parents, being ridiculed at school, messing up my full ride to play ball in college. Did I mention she was my future stepsister? I knew it couldn’t work, but I tried anyway, and failed just as spectacularly as I predicted. It took eight years, but she's finally back in my life, and this time there's nothing to stop me from making her mine.
Strictly Forbidden Intent contains a wounded heroine, a jock with a sensitive side, a secret romance and a guaranteed HEA.

Is love any less real when it’s illicit?
Sawyer – I thought my life was over when my mom moved us...

ISBN 9781955979016