Sail the World

Prequel to RV the World (Rich World Travels Book 1)

Pub Date 12 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 13 Feb 2022

Talking about this book? Use #SailtheWorld #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Have you been curious about what it’d be like to dump the rat race to sail around the world?

Here’s how that worked out for the author, a gripping, constantly on-the-edge-of-disaster sailing adventure punctuated by the unique and wacky characters from the worldwide cruising community, all with the same wild and crazy dream.

“My 35-foot Erickson sloop Grendel was sinking in the Pacific Ocean. I’d bragged about sailing around the world, but two hours after I began, it was a disaster. I was slip-sliding around Grendel, searching for leaks, enveloped in an eerie blanket of fog with zero visibility, surrounded by invisible hazards. Glub, glub.”

So, it didn’t go exactly as planned, a reality like nothing you could envision, a comedy of errors on land and at sea. An absurdly true story and prequel to RV the World.

Send to Kindle (MOBI)

I'm biased cause I love sailing but I did think the writing was extremely fun and that it'll have wide appeal!!! I loved how everything was organized too. Nice job