Modern Space

How to design your garden with this gardening book for beginners

Pub Date 3 Mar 2022 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #ModernSpace #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Design your own modern green space with expert gardener Joe Swift.

Gardens connect us with the natural world, improve our physical and mental health, and allow us to showcase our personalities. Expert gardener Joe Swift’s practical, easy-to-follow advice will inspire readers to envision what is possible in even the smallest spaces.

There is no one way to design a garden. Joe’s no-nonsense guide on modern gardens provides innovative, creative and exciting advice on how to create your perfect escape.

This book explores every aspect of designing a garden, from assessing your plot and soil to choosing a style as your inspiration and tackling challenging spaces.

Covering topics such as colours, plants, placement, connecting to a view and dealing with awkward spaces, Joe will inspire gardeners to create and maintain a green haven all year long.

Joe Swift is an author, TV presenter and garden designer. He makes regular appearances on BBC’s Gardener’s World and the RHS Flower Shows

Design your own modern green space with expert gardener Joe Swift.

A Note From the Publisher