Your Word Or Mine

Pub Date 1 Sep 2022 | Archive Date 25 Aug 2022

Talking about this book? Use #YourWordOrMine #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Ava Knight, a brilliant young prosecutor, always follows the rules. Until she meets Lily Hawthorne - a troubled fifteen-year-old, accused of stabbing charismatic hotel magnate Michael Osborne in cold blood.

From the outside, it seems a tragic, hopeless case. But Ava suspects something everyone else does not: MICHAEL OSBORNE IS LYING.

Because eighteen years ago, Ava was brutally assaulted. She identified her attacker; the case went to trial. But the jury let him go. His name? Michael Osborne

Back then, it was Michael's word against Ava's.

Now another girl's future hangs in the balance, how far will Ava go to be believed?

Readers LOVE Your Word Or Mine

'A genuine twist that left me open mouthed as I turned the last page' 5* Reader Review
'The author does it again. Full of twists, fast-paced . . . I was hooked' 5* Reader Review
'Tense and emotional, characters so real they almost step off the page . . . one of the most pacy thrillers I've read in a while' 5* Reader Review
'Wow! What a book! This had me holding my breath' 5* Reader Review
'Fast paced, suspenseful, scarily believable' 5* Reader Review
'Shocking, clever and unpredictable' 5* Reader Review

Praise for Lia Middleton

'Brilliantly written ... I'll be recommending it to everyone I know' Sarah Pearse, Sunday Times bestselling author of The Sanatorium
'A stand-out psychological thriller' Ashley Audrain, Sunday Times bestselling author of The Push
'Superb. Assured, elegant and utterly gripping' Will Dean, author of The Last Thing to Burn
'Couldn't put it down' Catherine Cooper, Sunday Times bestselling author of The Chalet

Send to Kindle (PDF)