Adult Assembly Required

Return to characters you loved in The Bookish Life of Nina Hill!

Pub Date 17 May 2022 | Archive Date 31 May 2022
Headline, Headline Review

Talking about this book? Use #AdultAssemblyRequired #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

*FEATURING THE CHARACTERS YOU LOVED IN THE BOOKISH LIFE OF NINA HILL!*

From the author of The Bookish Life of Nina Hill comes a story about friends who become our chosen family, proving that, even as adults, we all need help from time time. . . Perfect for fans of Marian Keyes and Nina Stibbe.

'GORGEOUS' Marian Keyes

'Like a big slab of your favourite cake in book form' Libby Page

When Laura Costello arrives in downtown Los Angeles, her life has somewhat fallen apart.

Her apartment building has caught fire, her engagement to her high school sweetheart has been broken off, and she's just been caught in a rare LA downpour and has no dry clothes.

But when she seeks shelter in Nina Hill's local neighbourhood bookshop, she finds herself introduced to the people who will become her new family. And as Laura becomes friends with Nina, Polly and Impossibly Handsome Bob, things start to look up.

Proving that - even as adults - we all sometimes need a little help assembling and re-assembling our lives. . .

Praise for Abbi Waxman:

'
Like a conversation with the funniest person you know - just lovely'
KATIE FFORDE

'Charmed by its funny loveliness'
NINA STIBBE, AUTHOR OF REASONS TO BE CHEERFUL

'Book lovers will absolutely relate'
O, THE OPRAH MAGAZINE

'Meet our bookish millennial heroine - a modern-day Elizabeth Bennet'
THE WASHINGTON POST

'A quirky, eccentric romance that will charm any bookworm'
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY

'I hope you're in the mood to be downright delighted, because that's the state you'll find yourself in'
POPSUGAR