Cat Lady

Pub Date 27 Oct 2022 | Archive Date 17 Nov 2022

[A WOMAN ALWAYS LANDS ON HER FEET]

Get ready for CAT LADY, the brilliantly bold and joyful new novel from Sunday Times bestseller, Dawn O’Porter

_________________________________________________________________

CAT LADY [n.]
Single, independent, crazy, aloof, on-the-shelf, lives alone . . .

It’s safer for Mia to play the part that people expect. She’s a good wife to her husband Tristan, a doting stepmother, she slips on her suit for work each morning like a new skin.

But beneath the surface, there’s another woman just clawing to get out . . .

When a shocking event shatters the conventional life she’s been so careful to build, Mia is faced with a choice. Does she live for a society that’s all too quick to judge, or does she live for herself?

And if that’s as an independent woman with a cat, then the world better get ready . . .

Fresh, funny and for anyone who’s ever felt astray, CAT LADY will help you belong – because a woman always lands on her feet.

PRAISE FOR DAWN O’PORTER:

‘A total joy . . . Compulsively funny’ Matt Haig
‘Funny, thought-provoking and filthy’ Red
‘Really unputdownable’ Marian Keyes
‘Dawn's writing is addictive – fearless, beyond feisty and seriously funny’ Mel Giedroyc
'Couldn't put it down – wonderful' Pandora Sykes
‘Entertaining and thought-provoking’ Irish Times

[A WOMAN ALWAYS LANDS ON HER FEET]

...

EDITION Ebook

Send to Kindle (PDF)

What a book , I loved this book so much it had me if fits of laughter but at the same time it was such an emotional read. Dawn has written this so perfect some of the characters were so loveable others not so.
I had a to say this book is the best book I have read all year and I have read loads this year.
If you are looking for something warm , emotional with added drama this is the book for you .
I would rate this book⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️+++++