The Other Girlfriend

The BRAND NEW addictive, gripping psychological thriller for 2022 from the bestselling author of The Perfect Daughter

Pub Date 28 Jul 2022 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #TheOtherGirlfriend #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

'Utterly compelling reading, The Other Girlfriend is inspiring and I wouldn’t hesitate to highly recommend it.'Bestselling author Sheryl Browne

She loves him…

Lizzie Green once loved Tom Murphy with a passion that bordered on obsession. All she wanted was his love to be returned. Then one night something terrible happened and Tom left Lizzie broken hearted. She swore she would never let him hurt her again….

She loves him not.

Now, ten years later, Tom turns up on Lizzie’s doorstep still as charming as ever. Lizzie knows he still has the power to break her heart and destroy her life again. But Lizzie can’t say no to him….

Can she?

A gripping new psychological thriller from bestselling author Alex Stone. Perfect for fans of Sue Watson, Shalini Boland and S.E.Lynes

Chillingly Compelling 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Bestselling author Diane Saxon

I just finished #TheOtherGirlfriend by Alex Stone Author and OMG. 😱 I had such an ominous feeling of uncertainty as I turned the pages. It was tense, engrossing and twisty! Loved it. Full review for publication on #CrimeBookJunkie. Recommend you add it to your TBR! Bestselling author Noelle Holton

A brilliant debut 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Bestselling author Erin Green

I loved it!!! Couldn't put it down⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Life coach and author Lisa Phillips

She loves him…

Lizzie Green once loved Tom Murphy with...

EDITION Ebook