The Dead Romantics

Pub Date 28 Jun 2022 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #TheDeadRomantics #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

*The New York Times and USA Today bestseller!*

‘One of the summer’s hottest reads’ Entertainment Weekly

‘Smart, quick, delicious’ Emma Straub

‘An absolute delight’ Christina Lauren

***

Florence Day is a ghost-writer with one big problem. She’s supposed to be penning swoon-worthy novels for a famous romance author but, after a bad break-up, Florence no longer believes in love. And when her strict (but undeniably hot) new editor, Benji Andor, won’t give her an extension on her book deadline, Florence prepares to kiss her career goodbye.

Although when tragedy strikes and Florence has to head home, the last thing she expects to see is a ghost at her front door. Not just any ghost, however, but the stern form of her still very hot – yet now unquestionably dead – new editor.

As sparks start to fly between them, Florence tells herself she can’t be falling for a ghost – even an infuriatingly sexy one. But can Benji help Florence to realise love isn’t dead, after all?

If you fell in love with Beach Read, The Love Hypothesis and The Hating Game, this laugh-out-loud romance packed with sizzling chemistry will give you all the feels!

***

Readers LOVE The Dead Romantics:

‘Fresh, fun, thoroughly modern… truly a rom-com to die for!’ Rachel Hawkins

‘Made me fall in love, broke my heart then reassembled it, and left me swooning. Romantic, hilarious, heart-warming’ Gwenda Bond

‘A refreshing rom-com about love, loss, and hope… the sparkling dialogue makes the characters come alive’ Publishers Weekly

‘This book made me sob, wow.It made me feel so many feelings… Please prepare to have nonstop tears running down your face.’ Netgalley, 5 stars

‘This book destroyed my life but in a hot way… I haven’t cried this much because of a book in probably two years.’ Netgalley, 5 stars

‘Adorably romantic and an absolute pleasure to read.’ Netgalley, 5 stars