Snow Falls Over Starry Cove

Escape to Cornwall with this absolutely heartwarming page-turner

Pub Date 1 Sep 2022 | Archive Date 1 Sep 2022

Talking about this book? Use #SnowFallsOverStarryCove #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Emmie Weaver has it all – a handsome fiancé and students who love her. So why does she feel so lost?

When Emmie's estranged grandfather dies, leaving her a barge in Starry Cove, it's a welcome chance to hit pause. But as soon as she arrives in the Cornish village, it's clear this won't be the relaxing break she was expecting. Her grandmother wants nothing to do with her and Jago Moon, a handsome yet hostile town bad boy, is inexplicably determined to not let her boat touch water.

Christmas is fast approaching and so is her wedding date. Can Emmie stay long enough to see snow fall over Starry Cove? And will finding out about her past help her decide her future?

A sweet and uplifting Christmas romance, Snow Falls Over Starry Cove is perfect for fans of Phillipa Ashley, Holly Martin and Jenny Hale.

Readers love Snow Falls Over Starry Cove!
'Really good story... A real page turner... Plenty ups and down but it was lovely how it all worked out in the end' NetGalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
'Beautiful love element' NetGalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
'Lovely, uplifting and heartwarming Christmas read... Filled with lots of Christmas spirit, heart and charm' NetGalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐
'Sweet and cozy, just the way I like it. A highly recommended read if you want to experience the magic of winter and Christmas in a lovely Cornish village full of warmth and joy' NetGalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐
'Joy to read. Lovely characters. Great plot. The book was charming. Very well written' NetGalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐

EDITION Ebook

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

A good story. Set in Cornwall. Loved all the chapter headings. Emmie wanted a real live family and how she found it was a good story. Her mother in law to be at the beginning was horrid . Her best friend was lovely. It sold a winter Cornwall . Hard to review but a good read. A beautiful love element .

Oh my God, it's summer, it's hot, it's July, but after having read this book I'm already decorating the Christmas tree, drinking hot chocolate and waiting for the snow to fall!
What a lovely reading! It literally made me feel the Christmas air even though it's summer!
Of course when this book comes out (December 1st) the vibes and the mood will be totally different and therefore this reading will be even more perfect for the season, but I swear that even if I read it in the summer the writing and the story have entertained me so much that I forgot for a few hours that it was summer.
I liked the characters very much, they were all very nice and well characterized!
Emmie is a great protagonist and I liked her a lot.
The romance is really sweet and cozy, just the way I like it.
A highly recommended reading if you want to experience the magic of winter and Christmas in a lovely Cornish village full of warmth and joy.
Thanks to Netgalley and Nancy Barone for providing me with this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoyed reading this lovely, uplifting and heartwarming Christmas read. It is filled with lots of Christmas spirit, heart and charm. The characters are likeable and the storyline is really feel good and lovely.

Lovely feel good book to read. Seasonal book for the festive period. It was a joy to read. Lovely characters. Great plot. The book was charming. Very well written. I’d definitely recommend this book

A really good story and it was lovely to read about Emmie's time at Starry Cove. Hoping for a rerlaxing beak following the death of her grandfather and before her impending wedding it was a real page turner. It was good to see the relationship with both her grandmother and Jago from such an unhappy beginning through time developing as well as they did. Plenty ups and down but it was lovely how it all worked out in the end,

What a lovely read. This was a beautifully woven tale that I soon found myself lost in. Emily and Jago are brilliant characters, each broken and lost in different ways. I enjoyed watching Emmie grow as a person and finally break out of the shell that she had self imposed upon herself in order to find the happiness she thought she needed. Jago saw her natural inner light and even when he didn’t want to be, he was drawn to her and she inspired him.
The twists and turns that were written in, what a complicated family, but Jago and Emmie were able to set everything right.
A lovely Christmas read with some beautiful descriptions.

Grabs readers from the beginning and won’t let them go until they finish the last page… I loved absolutely everything! Fantastic… You will love this book… I was immediately swept up. Dazzling and sweeping tale of love…