The Do-Over

4 (The Miles High Club)

Pub Date 30 Aug 2022 | Archive Date 13 Sep 2022

Talking about this book? Use #TheDoOver #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

In this sexy installment of the Miles High Club series from bestselling author T L Swan, a billionaire playboy goes incognito on a backpacking trip in Europe. But how long can he hide from love?

I’m wealthy, powerful, and able to get any woman I want.

So why do I feel so empty inside?

In search of a deeper me, I take a sabbatical from my privileged life. One year of backpacking around Europe: a new identity, no contacts, and no money. Not a bad plan, I think.

Until I get there.

A crowded hostel room, body odor, and beer bongs—there are no words for the fresh hell I’ve landed in.

But amid the chaos, I meet my new roommate, Hayden Whitmore. She sleeps in the bed opposite me, and I openly admit to staring at her more than I sleep. Beautiful, innocent, and smart. Not my usual type but perhaps the perfect woman.

There’s just one small problem with the divine Miss Hayden. She’s totally unaffected by my charm. Nothing is working, and now, I’ve been friend zoned.

What?

But the good thing about me is that I’m an incredible problem solver, and I’ve come up with a diabolical plan. I’m going to slide right in under her friend zone. Be the best damn friend she ever had, hold her hand, make her laugh, and spoon with her in bed.

But now there’s another problem.

Hayden is the one who is sliding under my skin, and maybe friendship isn’t enough.

I’m...

A Note From the Publisher

A psychologist in her former life, T L Swan is now seriously addicted to the thrill of writing and can’t imagine a time where she never did. She resides with her husband and their three children in Sydney, Australia, where she is living out her own happily ever after with her first true love.

EDITION Paperback
ISBN 9781542034593

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

This book was my most anticipated book of the year and it DID NOT disappoint. TL Swan only writes magic. Her stories are captivating, heartfelt, hilarious and unforgettable. I am telling you.. this woman can do no wrong and she just keeps proving it over and over. This book was everything and honestly it might be my new favorite.

I have been (in)patiently waiting for a Christopher’s book and it didn’t disappoint! I loved his and Hayden’s love story and all of the travelling aspect. There is so many touching moments in this book, especially between Christopher and Eddie. All of the classic TL Swan banter and steaminess! A fantastic summer read.

I never, ever thought anyone would surpass Tristan but Christopher has done it! I loved everything about this book. Of course there were tears but true to T.L. Swan's style, the Miles brothers make you laugh out loud. Christopher's growth and realizations from the beginning of the book until the end played out nicely.

While reading the series in order isn't necessarily a must, it makes the collective stories that much better. I'm so sad we've run out of Miles brothers. Truly one of my favorite series of all time.

It is fully possible that there will never be a hotter literary group of brothers than the Miles brothers by T L Swan.

When I heard that Christopher Miles was getting his own book, I simply knew that I had to get my hands on it as quickly as possible. After being told time and time again that he is out of touch with reality, playboy Christopher decides to spend a year backpacking- without disclosing his identity to anyone he meets.

I loved the premise of this book, Christopher is of course sexy as sin, and it really did a great job of showcasing chosen family. However, because it encompassed the course of more than a year and locations around the world, I often felt that the pacing of the book was a little disjointed. At times, while still extremely spicy, the sex almost felt like it was put into the book just to give the reader what they expected of a Miles Brother story, but between the sheets, the main characters had little chemistry.

I wanted to love The Do-Over after devouring the rest of the Miles High series, but sadly, Christopher's story left me feeling a little more than "meh."

Like most of TL Swan books, I devoured this one. Christopher and Hayden story is unconventional and interesting, a rich playboy faces reality scenario. I have enjoyed the series, and The Takeover is by far my favorite of the Miles brothers. Though The Do-Over is very different it was not comparable in my mind. Some aspects of the story seemed rushed just to complete the series, for example the reason for Christopher's attachment problems was not very realistic. Inserting Hayden's old love interest was sporadic and confusing. I will still be a fan of the authors work and am excited to read the extended epilogues about the other brothers.

*Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for an ARC in exchange for an honest review*.
Warning - This review contains spoilers for the whole book.

The Do-Over was one of my most anticipated romances of the year but unfortunately it was a huge disappointment. It follows the final Miles brother Christopher and his love interest Hayden. Christopher decides to go backpacking after living an extremely privileged life. In Spain he meets Hayden who is also backpacking. They get on well and embark on a relationship.

I enjoyed seeing the Miles brothers and enjoyed their banter. It was great to see Jameson and Tristan and how their lives were progressing. But this was the only part of the book I enjoyed.

Christopher was way too entitled for my liking and he never changes. He loves having money which is fine but thinks he is better than everyone else. I read books for escapism not to read about a hero that doesn’t care about anyone else. He tells Hayden that his job is more important than hers without considering that the only reason he has the job is because his family owns the company. Nepotism is not cute. "I will not be judged for having money... my parents have worked fucking hard to build the Miles empire What... does she think she's above it?

There was so much shaming of other women and I just can’t stand to read that in 2022. For example a woman has a lot of body hair and is shamed by Christopher for it and it was not funny. He compares her to a gorilla. "It's gorillas in the mist down there." A woman flirts with Christopher and says she is a model so Hayden says "Only Fans, I bet". Even if she was an Only Fans model what does it matter. Fuck-bunny hobag is used. Every woman wants to fuck Christopher and I am so over that in 2022. Women like Bernadette was an unhinged sex obsessed woman as she says referring to Christopher "When I find a snack in my bedroom, what do you expect."

The jokes weren’t funny. They were so juvenile and it was like being back in school. Christopher shames a guy for not wearing deodorant. Wow, so funny. Jokes like this . . . "Bangkok? Banging my cock sounds like a job I would actually want." The hero also ends up projectile vomiting which is so romantic.

Christopher and Hayden start sleeping on the same bed randomly and then the heroine is grateful that he hasn’t slept with anyone in two months. Talk about the bare minimum. Then he lies about who he is for a huge part of the book which of course causes the typical conflict.

Christopher and Hayden are together and they go and meet Hayden’s family. Hayden’s family live on a farm and are clearly not as good as the Miles’ because the author made clear attempts to diminish them. For example, Hayden’s mother will only serve offal which everyone at the table has to eat. "Offal? I frown. You know, like brains and kidneys and stuff."

Then they break up because Christopher can’t do long distance relationships because he needs sex which to me proves he doesn’t really love Hayden. They are not a good match together and clearly wanted different things in life.

Overall this was so disappointing. I was so excited for it and thought I would love it. Everything in this book has been done before by this author. It felt very similar to Elliot’s book in terms of character dynamics. I truly feel I don’t know anything about Christopher. He is so bland and faceless to me. The only thing I do know is that he loves money and sex with multiple women. I didn’t have a good time reading this and for that reason I have to give it a 1 star review. Also there is going to be an extended epilogue book of the Miles brothers and that feels like a cash grab to me.

TL does it again with the 4th book in the Miles High Series. The Do Over is Christopher’s book; Christopher realizes that his life is very shallow and that he doesn’t truly know who he is. So he decided to take a year off and go “backpacking”. During his stay in a hostel he meets “simple country girl” Hayden and is forever changed.

The Do Over was absolutely a 5 star read for me! The banter and humor that sets TL’s writing apart was sooo good in this one. I didn’t think I could laugh harder than I did in The Takeover, but I may have just laughed out loud more so in The Do Over.
I just love the Miles men! I love the journey that TL takes us on with them and how they evolve and learn so much from the women they love. Christopher was no exception to this and among all the brothers I think had the biggest growth and development.

Hayden was a strong woman who knew herself well and stood up for that. However, she too can’t resist a Miles 😉

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5
🌶🌶/5

book: The Do-Over
by: T.L Swab
5/5 ⭐️

Christopher, Christo, Chris…where do I even begin?! This book had a little bit of enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, and one and only feel. This book had me hating him one minute and loving him the next. The “do-over” premise was introduced in Tue Casanova, so I was excited to see how Christopher’s adventure would be and now I have and it was SO good! My favorite thing about this book is Hayden is just a super relatable character compared to the other three female leads in the series. The way she was described, she was your girl next door. Their banter and arguments were just so funny. And unlike the other three, you definitely see a lot of growth in Christopher and I appreciated that the obstacle they had to go through wasn’t Miles Media related but something deeper and more substantial. This was such a good end to a very sexy, smart, and witty series. I am so excited for the release to get my hands on my physical copy and add Christopher in with the rest of his brothers. 😍🥰🤍💯

I have been waiting for this final installment in the Miles High Club series and have to say that it definitely does not disappoint!! The feels in this book are exhilarating and I would catch myself laughing out loud, smirking, swearing, sweating, and emotionally crying… the whole gamut. Loved the scenes with all the brothers and other cast of characters from her other books. This book is one for the times and I can’t wait to read it again. Love, love , love this baby… ok not enough said but definitely read this one.

2.5/5 ☆

This was just okay. Felt a bit all over the place and the writing wasn’t my favorite. Christopher wasn’t super likable either and Hayden was a pushover. Don’t think anyone will top Tristan for me.

Sexy, sexy, sexy is how I would describe THE DO-OVER by T L Swan. I've only read one other book in her Miles High series, but I must go back and read the others.

When a series involves a family and their romance stories, particularly male characters, it can be tricky. I think
T L does a good job of navigating all these characters. We get glimpses into their lives post their "own books." And that's a lot of fun.

THE DO-OVER is Christopher Miles' story. I have mixed feelings about this character. He's super entitled and a brat. He's also a perfectionist trying to keep up with his successful brothers in business AND romantic lives. This is his big obstacle to overcome.

This book starts with Christopher and two other women after a "tryst" so just know it's a bit risque.

I liked Hayden's character and the way she was determined to teach Christopher how to love. However, they both seemed to not want to grow. In the end, of course, they compromised, but it was a long struggle to get their. Then again, that's the beauty of these types of romances, no?

Most of the book is set during their year-long backpacking adventure. For me, I wasn't a fan of the wandering characters journey. I'd rather a corporate setting because that's the "Miles High" series. But, I liked how the side characters were featured AND they stuck together with the same pack throughout the story.

I read the book quickly and that's always a sign it's a good one!

Thank you NetGalley and Amazon Publishing UK for an e-copy of THE DO-OVER to review.

I rate THE DO-OVER by T L Swan four out of five stars.

There is something about the Miles High Club series that makes me instantly drop what I'm doing to devour. I thought Tristan was safe in his spot as my favourite Miles man but in walks Christopher who is grumpy, playful and full of sass. I made the mistake of reading this on the train yesterday and was laughing like a maniac. I was going to say I will miss this series but knowing there is an extended epilogue book coming next makes me super happy. This series is without a doubt one of my ultimate comfort reads.

Pack you bags and let's go on an adventure. Because that is what I call The Do-Over by T.L.Swan. A swoony, entertaining, spicy and incredibly emotional adventure. Christopher and Hayden made me laugh till my cheeks hurt, gave me all warm fuzzy feels and captured my heart. Another perfect masterpiece from T.L. Swan. Get ready for the ride.

Billionaire playboy Christopher Miles is having an existential crisis. To find himself, he decides to go backpacking..without money and without his real identity. And on his first stop in Spain, he meets Hayden. He was trying awkwardly to deal with the simplest things of life as he never had to worry about these before. Sweet and sassy Hayden slowly gets under his skin. But the question is: can he really commit putting aside his fears? What will happen when Hayden comes to know about his true life?

Christopher is an adorable ahole. Ahole..not in the bad way. He is the youngest Miles and he was born into riches. So it was a shock to him to experience life in such raw form. And he behaved a bit snobby initially. It's a long way from the billionaire playboy penthouse to a stinking backpacker's hostel. But he is so nice at the core. He adapted fast. He made friends. He showed that he care about people. He asked questions about himself even when the answers were not always pretty. And damn he is sexy as sin! His arrogance, his c0cky charm, his scorching hot sex appeal..all add to the list of reasons he is an epic hero. But, for me, the most attractive part was his vulnerability. He wants perfection and control but his trip and Hayden stripped him off every pretensions. He fall hard and fierce and that unsettled him. He gets angry when losing control, he gets irrational when things go down but his way of loving Hayden is magnificent.

And our billionaire bad boy needed someone exactly opposite like Hayden to destroy the walls. This woman is awesome. She comes from country and she loves her family farm and her unique job. She is kind and goofy and hilarious and also absolutely fierce. She love the Christopher without money or fame. But she didn't let him bulldoze his way through her life later. Her dreams and aspirations are equally important.

The author took me around the world through some interesting setups, amazing people and intriguing experiences. I cannot remember the last time I had so much fun in a romance. Hayden and Christopher had a flirty and hilarious beginning. Loads of swoon, bonding time, slow burn and emotional build up. And then the flood gate opened and I went from smiling like a lunatic to clutching my heart in pain of angst. It was such a beautiful conundrum. It was an emotional rollercoaster for sure. I was laughing one moment, and the next moment the hard hitting emotions wrecked me. I was a mess of smile, tears and feels.

PS Extra points for the amazing sex scenes those were not just deliciously dirty, filthy and nuclear hot..they were also witty and took the story to next level.

PPS THE BROMANCE IS EPIC
I reviewed an early copy voluntarily through Netgalley and Montlake

I love all the Miles men but Christian holds a special place in my heart now, his naivety and humor had me smiling throughout the whole book🤌🏻🥰

Fantastic book! The characters are easy to follow. Was able to read the book in less than a day and was intriguing throughout! Several twists keep the book engaging.

Thank you, Netgalley and Amazon, for giving me the chance to read and review this!!

I've been anticipating the 4th installment to this series since I read the 3 other ones last year!

I think this one takes a bit to get into/like Christopher. The beginning part was very rough for me to read. I understand part of it was just his bachelor personality that he's trying to let go of. Still, a lot of the language and vocabulary used towards women, sleeping around, and sex felt like overkill. It was just too much and slightly cringey to read those conversations. Christopher's narration, and even Hayden's at times, were tinged with a bit too much sexism for my taste.

However, it does get better! Once his and Hayden's friendship starts growing and Christopher's on the trip longer, it seems like they both come into their own (especially Christopher), and reading became effortless. I liked that this story showed a lot of introspection on Christopher's end; I didn't see that as much in the 3 other books. He definitely had the most to grow out of, and I think Swan did a good job making that happen. The pacing is relatively fast once the characters start coming into their own. I liked it much more in the middle and later half of the book. It's filled with many cute, sentimental, and funny moments. And I loved the different settings and where their trips take them; it felt like I was living through the characters themselves. I'm also always a sucker for when characters in past books/other works get mentioned, so I loved seeing the rest of the Miles men and other ones from other Swan's other series mentioned. Not to spoil anything significant, but that one scene on the boat was so incredibly funny; I'm so happy she included it.

I will say it's slightly predictable, especially if you've read the other 3 in the series. They all essentially follow the same formula, especially with that third and final act. However, I think T.L. Swan always ends her books on a perfect note; she gives a satisfying ending for both romantic interests that doesn't feel like one is getting more than the other.

The one thing I will remark on is that I felt some hesitancies with one character's storyline...It felt a bit white-savior-esque, especially with the character's actual life revealed towards the end (I don't want to spoil anything too much). I think a sensitivity reader would have been a good idea in this case, just so that that feeling of uncomfortableness could have been avoided. It was sweet and sentimental, but I'm also torn on it.

Overall, I think this makes for a great, quick, easy, romance beach read! I enjoyed it. I'll admit The Takeover with Tristan is still my favorite in the series, but if you've read any of the other 3, this one is a must-read so that you can see how all 4 brothers journey and where they end up. Only giving this one 3 stars because of my hesitances at the beginning and that other questionable storyline.

So, yes, still very much worth a read, and I definitely think any romance reader will fall in love with Christopher and his journey. I'm so sad to see the end of the Miles series but happy to have now read the lives of all of these characters. It feels like a bittersweet ending! Excited to see what else T.L. Swan has in the future (hint: make another series following different groups of friends/siblings cause I'm a sucker for them).

This book had me laughing out loud. Christopher is hilarious. When he decides to go on a year long backpacking trip everyone thinks he has lost his mind and honestly I agreed. When he gets to Spain and meets his roommates in the hostel it’s rocky at first because Christo is a fish out of water living in another world. They become quite the friend group and travel together, work crazy jobs and looked after each other along the way. One of them being Hayden. At first Hayden though Christo was a player but they became the best of friends and over time they became each other’s everything. This book had me laughing, made me feel emotional and then at the end made me love Christopher so much. He’s such a good guy under all the Miles wealth. Can’t wait to read the extended epilogues. I need more from the Miles Brothers. I received an ARC of this amazing book.

I don’t even know where to start with this, because this book was *literal perfection*. I felt alllll the emotions: I laughed so hard I snorted, I was frustrated at the real life scenarios Christopher and Hayden found themselves in, and I teared up as they made their way to their HEA.

Christopher Miles is a billionaire playboy that no one takes seriously. Hayden Whitmore is a cautious farm girl who has never traveled. They both find themselves staying in a hostel on a 12 month backpacking trip in Spain.

This was a friends to lovers story with THE BEST banter - the brothers’ interactions are so spot on, Hayden and Christopher’s flirting, basically anything Chris thinks or says. Christopher’s personality is distinctively carved out and he is simply put, my favorite TL Swan guy now. I SWOONED.

Hayden and Christopher’s story felt so organic and natural, I felt like I was spending time with my friends. I did not want this to end. These have legitimate issues to overcome and Sean does that realistically (although I definitely was mad at them for not figuring out the answer earlier lol). I read this in about 4 hours bc it’s that good. Props to TL Swan for dropping in 3 old friends, too ☺️

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Spice: 🌶🌶🌶
Times I Swooned: 4
Tropes: friends to lovers, secret identity, opposites attract

I really enjoyed this one. And to be honest this one could stand on its own, you really woundnt need to read the other three, IMO. This was the FUNNIEST out of the whole series. I thought Tristan meeting Claire's kids was funny, but this one had so much more humor! It was steamy of course. I enjoyed that this one was in a totally different environment than the others. Christopher... while I wanted to slap him, I also wanted to hang out.

Christopher surprised me at every turn, such a lovely story and an interesting pivot from the other brothers. If you love the miles men you’ll love this brother, but know it won’t follow the usual pacing and enjoy every moment!

The Do-Over - T.L. Swan
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.75

“We are not calling our farm Bumfuck, Nowhere, Christopher.” “Why not?” He kisses me again. “Hopefully there’s going to be a lot of bumfucking going on here.”

Christopher 👏🏻 Chris 👏🏻 To 👏🏻 Pher!!!!!

This book was gold pure TL gold!!!

The banter and chemistry between Christopher and Hayden was perfection! Their story was sweet and frustrating and superb!

Christopher is hands down my favorite Miles brother. He was just adorable and sexy and REAL.

My only disappointment was he didn’t get an epilogue and I needed more of an ending!! The GOOD news is we are getting a BOOK of epilogues for all boys!!!

“His eyes search mine, and I smile softly. My tiger is tamed.”

I have mixed feelings about this book. I had hoped, based on their interactions in the previous books, that Christopher would be more like Tristan and therefore so would his book. (It's no secret that The Takeover is one of my favorite books ever) This just fell flat for me though. It wasn't a long book, but it dragged in parts and felt longer than it was. At 87% I was staring at the screen thinking "how in the world is this going to resolve itself" and the ending seemed super rushed and honestly a little frustrating given how everything had blown up previously. I also found the timeline a little hard to follow. All that being said, it was so freaking fun to see the Miles brothers and their women again. And Harry and Patrick!! The scene on the yacht with those surprise characters was *chefs kiss* I was laughing so hard. Well done. Please, please, please I need an extended epilogue with all of them one more time.

Wow! I’m obsessed with Christopher after this book. Straight up 5 star read for me. I loved all the characters including the side characters we met along the way. This book is tied with ‘The Casanova’ for me as my favourites in the series.
I’ve been counting down to August 30th to read this book so was absolutely thrilled to manage to get an ARC of it. I’m in love with this full series! I love that all the brothers are slightly different but that each journey was still captivating and never felt repetitive.
I burst out laughing multiple times at Chris’s one liners.
I’m sad that the Miles high series is coming to an end as we have somehow ran out of brothers to read about. However I was delighted to see at the end of this book that there will be a new book with extended epilogues coming sometime in the future.

I loved this book! This is TL Swan at her very best.

I don’t want to spoil anything but will say, I loved Christopher and Hayden. Their relationship and banter, the guest appearances from the other Miles boys and that surprise announcement at the end of the book (Miles brothers extended epilogue anyone?!) I struggled to put this book down and really enjoyed it. It’s not heavy/ angsty and will definitely give you a good laugh as well as a great story! Highly recommend!

Thank you to Netgalley for the ARC.

This book *sigh* New Boyfriend Alert!

Why T.L. Swan I wasn't ready!!!

Wow! Wow! This might just be my fav from the series {sorry Tristan...}

I'll add the full review after the release :)

I highly recommend this book!

5/5 ⭐️
4/5 🌶️

This was such a great story. The characters, the plot, the ups and the downs, everything about it was perfect. I cried happy and sad tears (and I'm not much of a crier). It was the perfect ending to this amazing quartet of books about the Miles brothers.

Chris rivals Tristan as my favorite brother. He is so dang hot and has such a big heart. I love how he started this book not believing in love and found himself head over heels for a sweet, country girl. Hayden is probably my favorite of the FMCs. I love how strong she was, refusing to let go of any part of herself for a man. In the beginning it was about their physical relationship and in the end it was about her happiness.

The story had my heart aching so many times. It was such a roller coaster of emotions... Between Eddie, the parents, their hurdles and their love I was a mess. Chris's heart was bigger than I ever could have expected and Hayden's rivaled it. TL's books are always laugh out loud funny and The Do-Over was no different, the yacht scenes especially had me rolling. I loved their hostel friends and wish we got to see what their lives got off to. I was so happy we got to have a couple Miles family moments, any time they all get together it's a great time.

I'm sad this series is coming to an end. I swear I could read a dozen books about each brother and never get tired of them. The Stopover surprised me after a friend rec'd it and I fell in love with all four of these amazing men. Looking forward to Miles Ever After and getting to see Chris and Hayden's epilogue.

The Do-Over by TL Swan is the perfect mix of fun, emotional and spicy. The youngest, Christopher Miles sets out to find himself and backpacks through the world where he meets new people, new places, new situations and the one girl that makes him change his mind about love.

I loved that she did not fall to his feet instantly and wasn’t a push over. She let him know how she felt and was emotionally intelligent and the slow burn of their relationship despite the hot chemistry and tension brewing between them. I loved her character so much, she was so sweet, down to earth, quick witted and just so cool. The friend group as well and I loved reading all the adventures and situations they found themselves in. I did enjoy the farm girl and rich boy trope and how their dynamic worked. The book overall for me is 4.6 stars and would’ve been 5 stars, but I wish TL Swan would drop is having the male main character call the love interest the b word when she’s validly angry at him for something he did and wish he would take more accountability for his actions and willingly to see things through her eyes. While he definitely did take some time to get there he was willingly to work on himself and make choices that put her above his needs which I thought was needed for his growth. I also loved seeing his brothers again and their brother relationship that they have with each other and how supportive and full of banter and bickering they are. I also loved the theme of found family and how their story ended. It was absolutely so sweet and emotional and had the perfect ending. I loved it.

As an avid TL Swan fan, The Do-Over is the cherry on the top of the Miles High Series. The story is the perfect balance of humor, romance and spice as I've come to expect from TL Swan books. Christopher's story was filled with emotional depth and we see his and Hayden's characters experience personal and relationship growth. The crossover appearances of other TL Swan characters was such a delight and I cannot wait for more from TL Swan.

Can they make the dream last after they will have to put down their backpacks…

Oh my!
I know it is bad but I needed to read this book, such a full of feel-good sentiments.

My first read by the author was the previous book, Elliot’s story, and it was so emotionally and sensually charged, I did not think I could read a better tale.
But this book while being diametrically different, as not an office romance but a on-the-road romantic journey, exceeded my wishes.

Christopher is the youngest and last unmarried brother from the Miles brood, he oozes and breathes sex, with absolutely no impulse to change his single status until his brothers having fun with him let slip to them he is unable to commit, too spoiled to change his lifestyle and to be the man of one woman and if he were to find her he would be unable to keep her.
It is a kind of awaking for him, as who is he without his name, wealth and city’s comfort. He get everything he wants without so much lifting a finger, he works hard and lives fast, a social sexual being.
Thus the sabbatical year to discover himself.
Hayden, after her breakup with her boyfriend, has withdrawn from social life, she has her job, her family and for two years it has been enough. Why embarking into the unknown alone is quite a jump for her, but a needed respite to let the past go and start anew. She is a down to earth quiet woman, checking out things and places from her bucket list, meeting new people and learning to live a little out of her usual bubble, not looking for grand things, just experiencing life as best she can.

When they first meet, they immediately clash, pretty city boy and country girl, and while he hides who he is, at time, he struggles to let his old way behind while Hayden learns to open and trust again. They become fast friends after the first bickering moments. They complete one another as she comes out of her shell and he reveals the man behind his name but with him hiding who he is back to normal life and she a commitment kind of girl, will things go spiraling down or can they make it work in the long term…

This is a beautifully written love story but also the experience of a lifetime, to have the courage to leave everything behind and begin again with no judgement from people around as they are all in this together.
While it is an intense moving read it has also its fun and witty instants as they all adapt to make this journey unforgettable.
Hayden and Christopher’s journey is an heartrending one, leaving you shattered but sentimentally fulfilled and demanding more of them, of Hayden, Christopher and Eddie.
5 stars

𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 hot hot hot

I have been granted an advance copy by the publisher, here is my true and unbiased opinion.

I have to admit I was worried I wouldn’t like Christopher for a good part of the book. I mean he was a spoiled, immature brat. But those chapters where he got set up and started backpacking and staying at a hostel were epically funny. And then, this author did a masterful job unraveling the onion that is Christopher. But she did so realistically and I’m such a way that never made you feel like Christopher made a 180 immediately, which so many stories do, when dealing with a bad boy. I also adored Hadley and add in Eddie and this was a fun, fantastic story that kept my attention throughout. My only complaint was that the ending was a little abrupt, tied up a little too neatly. And while we got to see his brothers throughout the book, we didn’t see the wives- would have been nice to follow up a little with them too. But still, a fun and fantastic addition to this series.

Christopher is living the high life, wine & women whenever he wants, but when people start pointing out how entitled he is he takes a look at his life and realises something need to change. He decides to go backpacking through Europe for a year (at 31 which I found odd). He is incognito as he doesn’t want anyone to know how rich he is. On his first day he meets Hayden, a down to earth farm girl who immediately recognizes him as a player and decides they should just be friends. They become part of a group of backpackers who decide to travel around together and they become increasingly close. Things really heat up between them, but I didn’t like what Hayden kept calling him,. He was very arrogant and expected Hayden to fit into his life and wasn’t willing to compromise. She wanted to be with him but received quite a shock when she saw what his normal life was like. I am a fan of TL Swan and the Miles High series is my favourite series by her so I was really looking forward to reading this book, but I was quite disappointed. I just couldn’t connect with the main characters. I liked to addition of Eddie the teenage bartender and how they looked out for him but things that happened with him didn’t make sense to me.

4⭐️ 4🌶

This book took me on an emotional roller coaster. Christopher and Hayden experienced so much personal growth but we’re still flawed and relatable (you know except for one being a billionaire). I loved them, I was infuriated by them, I laughed and I cried.

Christopher especially surprised me with his emotional growth. I’m not going to lie, he wasn’t my favorite of the brothers at the start of the book but his journey showed me how big his heart really was and I absolutely loved him by the end.

Hayden needed some help breaking out of her shell and doing things outside her comfort zone. Christopher and their friends were exactly what she needed. I loved the confidence she gained throughout their travels and it broke my heart when she started to doubt herself. But she was strong, persevered and ultimately found her prince.

My only wish for this book is that we had an epilogue right now. I know one is coming and I can’t wait. But right now I’m left missing a little glimpse of their future and I can’t let it go. I’m too attached to these characters.

I’ve become emotional invested in the whole Miles clan and I am sad that their series is coming to an end. I’m ready to reread the series again just so I don’t have to say goodbye.

I am a huge TL Swan fan. I’ve read several of her books and The Miles High Club series is one of my all time favorite series. I have been patiently waiting for this book and was SO excited to get an ARC of it. This book is AMAZING. I loved it. I read it in a day. It was such a fun story and I absolutely love Christopher and Hayden. There were times where I was laughing so hard and other times where I was crying and so full of emotions. And the spice was great. What else could you ask for? I’m sad that this is the last love story in this series but it ended in such a beautiful way. Well done TL! It’s a must read for sure!

The 4th Billionaire Miles Brother Christian is a hottttt player known for just that- playing.
He feels like he is at a dead end and wants a change and decides to pack up and go backpacking for a year. Hayden Whitmore is ready for a change in her life and is set to travel for a year and they both end up at the same hostel in Spain... Let the Spice Begin!!

This is Enemies to Friends to Lovers,
Close Proximity,
Grumps / Sunshine
Alpha-hole

T.L. Swan knows how to write a heart-wrenching, spicy stories that I could truly feel in my heart. Usually the third act misunderstanding is something that is really annoying and does nothing for the plot, but by the third act I felt where the characters were and needed to know how they would get to the HEA that we all love! I loved the whole journey!

The Do-Over is the fourth book of the series and features Christopher, the baby of the family. Christopher doesn’t do relationships, gets laid on the regular, and has more money than he knows what to do with - so why does he feel so empty? In order to prove to himself and his brothers that he is more than just a sex crazed billionaire afraid of commitment, Christopher sets off on a one year backpacking trip - no money, no Miles family perks. What could go wrong?

Like the other books in this series, I could not put The Do-Over down. This friends-to-lovers romance was captivating from the start and I ate up every last word. Hayden and Christopher’s situationship was filled with longing and angst - when things finally heated up, I thought I would spontaneously combust! The backpacking aspect of The Do-Over was perfectly done and lent itself to this being one amazing adventure. The way it all played out in the end was exactly what I had hoped for and yes, I cried a little bit. It’s Eddie’s fault.

I can’t wait to see the Miles family again in the Miles Ever After!

A billionaire travels incognito on a backpacking trip in Europe and falls in love. She isn't interested and just wants to be friends...

Love both characters. They are fun, exciting, sexy and sweet together. I love hearing from the rest of the Miles brothers of course. It was fun seeing them again. A terrific escapist romance. Love it.

Thanks to the publisher for the arc.

It was okay. I feel like you know what you're getting when you read these type of books. Neither of the main characters were particularly likeable. I think I'd rather read about one of the other brothers.

Kindly received an ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

T L Swan can do no wrong. I love The Miles High Club series and Christopher's story had everything I love in romance stories. The banter between his brothers and later on between him and Hayden, who he nicknames Grumps is great. The story between him and Eddie was so heart warming and the ending brought tears to my eyes. This was a great final installment for the series and I absolutely can't wait for the Miles Brothers epilogues. Many thanks to the publisher for an eARC in exchange for my honest review. I'll be recommending this one to all of my friends on pub day!

Chris was NOTHING like I expected. He was so much more than I could have imagined. And Hayden, she seriously is just this perfect dream girl.
I love how unconventional the story of Christopher and Hayden was. This is not your typical billionaire romance - we got to see Chris take a page out of Jameson's book and shorten his name and for a while he wasn't a Miles brother. I loved how TL made you hate him for his billionaire, spoiled youngest child quirks but also made you fall in love with him as he fell in love with Hayden. Seeing them go from friends, to best friends and when they started spooning to dropping "babe" and "baby" and kissing shoulders. I was swooning just as hard as Hayden was!
The pining, the angst, the romance, the family.
Oh also - Eddie. I have so many hearts in my eyes and a massive case of warm fuzzies for this boy and his story.

The highly anticipated fourth book in the Miles High Club series was so different from the others & so much fun. Christopher’s journey of self-discovery was certainly a fresh take on a billionaire romance! There were so many hilarious moments in this story- from buying/packing his backpack, to working impossible jobs- the laughs just kept coming. But, at the end of the day, just like his brothers, Christopher Miles melted me into a puddle. He was, quite possibly, the absolute sweetest, especially given his complete cluelessness. Hayden’s grounded, level-headed personality gave her the upper hand a lot of the time, despite her inexperience, and it was lovely to see them balance each other out so perfectly. The spice was spicy, the HEA was happy (really, really happy), and I wish there were 10 more Miles brothers.

And the final instalment of The Miles High Series did not disappoint.
Christopher is everything. Funny, charming, charismatic and a bit of a donkey. But oh so lovable.
And then there's Hayden, that girl blew my mind. All the usual feels, emotions, frustrations and heartache for one of Tee's books.
It was so good to see the rest of the family too! My heart is so happy!
A massive round of applause to you @tlswanauthor you've written another amazing book!!

I felt like I had mixed opinions on this one! At times, I was unsure about the book, but ended up enjoying the ending. If you have read this series, you will probably enjoy this one!

It breaks my heart to give this rating but my oh my was this a bigger disappointment than the frozen pizza I had for dinner.

It started off really well! I loved the whole 'Let my rich self live like an ordinary pay cheque to pay cheque citizen' and seeing how aghast he is at how us common folk live.

But then things quickly spiralled out of control including Christopher's personality.
It was as if the author didn't know whether to make him the bratty baby-of-the-family character or the entitled, rich, self-absorbed character or the tantrum-throwing rich kid character. This dude was all over the place! One thing does stand throughout, he is entitled, spoilt and so selfish.

Hayden was not much better. She made no effort, NONE, to figure out what she wanted. She just wallowed and appeared at certain places at convenient times. A marshmallow if I ever saw one.

Chris and Hayden never communicated with each other. NEVER!!!! They would spew irrational thoughts, hurt feelings and sleep with each other. When I got to the end of the story, I felt I had no idea who these two characters were.

The Eddie plot was beyond ridiculous and not even I (a soap opera lover) could suspend my disbelief for that particular storyline.

The writing is so clunky and all over the place. I felt like I was having whiplash but without experiencing the impact beforehand. The MULTIPLE time jumps did not work in this story either. (If it's only an hour later, no need to let the reader know by announcing it before the start of the paragraph. I'm sure you can find more creative ways to indicate the passing of time)

With each new book in this series, that hero is my favorite. I wasn’t sure if Christopher was going to make the cut, but holy heck…he totally won me over and wormed his way into my heart. I will not be forgetting him for a long while.

Christopher had a lot to learn as he set out on his backpacking trip across Europe. I thought for sure he’d throw in the mini towel early on, but he stuck it out despite the smells and crazy characters. I began to fall in love with this hero that on the surface didn’t offer much in the way of any emotional depth.

While he was attracted to Hayden from the beginning, this is not the type of storyline where the hero immediately fell in love with the heroine and wanted only her. Instead, he slowly began to transition from the playboy he was into someone that became an incredible hero. Watching it was hilarious, moving and definitely sexy.

I’m really not about the heroine, but Hayden did make her mark with me as she was such a great heroine. When she was struggling, I felt the pain and when she was happy, I was just as ecstatic. She was the perfect counterpoint to Christopher as she was honest and upfront with a background that had given her a sense of calm that she brought into her relationship with him.

When this couple faced a major conflict, I sobbed at the result. I worried that the end was going to be contrived to make things work or that the author would force Hayden into a position that went against who she was at heart. Not so. Along the way to their happy ever after, I found myself crying even more as Christopher took a step that I had been hoping for all along but was unsure of the outcome. While I had plenty of tears in the last part of the book, I had so many laugh out loud moments leading up to it. Literally laugh out loud as in a burst of laughter that I couldn’t contain. So glad I was alone when that happened.

This is a lengthy book and it was difficult to set aside. I found myself thinking about it during those times and anxious to get back into the story. It’s filled with secondary characters that were fun and brought their own humor to the page. That included his family, particularly his brothers as well as Hayden’s father who I loved as he got to know Christopher. These are the types of characters that I’d love to see again in a novella that updates us on this couple’s relationship.

All of that to say, I absolutely LOVED this book and I didn’t even touch on what were some of the steamiest scenes I’ve read in a while. Definitely a fun, sexy, emotional story well worth reading.

Did I just fall in love with another Miles brother? Yes, yes I did. Christopher Miles had me swooning, laughing and crying through this book. He truly has it all. When Christopher starts to realize even though he has everything in life but still feels empty he needs to do something about it. He decides to take a year off to go backpacking. Once he gets there, the hostel he is staying in is a disaster rethinking his plan. Until he meets his new roommate, Hayden. She is smart, sweet, and down to earth the perfect someone for Christopher. They go from strangers to best friends to lovers and the wild ride is so worth it. Their banter with one another was so funny. I loved every minute of their story and growth together. TL Swan has truly done it again with the Miles brothers.

once again, TL Swan has brought us a new swoony billionaire to fall for 😍 This was book four in the miles high club and follows the youngest brother, Christopher.

Christopher has a stark realization that he not living his life as the person he wants to be, after being told by quite a few people in such a short amount of time, he decides he needs to step back from his glamorous life and go on a year long adventure to find his true self.

what i loved most about this was getting to experience the traveling as if i was there with all of them. It truly felt authentic and getting to see the relationships that were built along the way was so special.

another this i loved was the push and pull between Christopher and Hayden. Growing their relationship from strangers to best friends to lovers was a wild experience. They hit so many speed bumps along the way but really tried their hardest to be open and make things work. In the end after so many roller coaster emotions they got their HEA.

One things i couldn’t groove with as well was the time hopping. Though i know it had to be done. given, if we truly experienced all 12 months, the book would never end! But some parts just felt like BAM here we are! that is why i couldn’t give it a full 5 stars.

Overall this book was fabulous and now i just am in love with all the Miles brothers and it just doesn’t seem fair that they aren’t real!!

TL Swan always has a way of having extremely hilarious moments to break up some of the heaviness in her stories… some fun moments that i absolutely loved and will always think about.
1. the taxi/vomit scene
2. christopher being scared of gorilla girl
3. THE YACHT SCENE 😂

I can't cope with overwhelming emotions right now !!!

TL Swan delivers another fantastic read, that had set my heart on fire. This is a goodbye and definitely a bittersweet ending... I love SO much Miles Brothers, that I'm not ready to leave this world.

The Do Over is pure magic. Christopher and Hayden are explosive adventure, TL used her neverending magic, so like always, I laughed my a** off, and ugly sobbed more than often.

Hayden is perfect girlfriend and such a sweetheart, that You can only love with every single heartbeat. You know this feeling, when the sun starting to shine at Your face, after rainy, cold day ???? Hayden is my sunshine, she's different but she's amazing just the way she is. She took Christopher by surprise, and guess what ??? She is exactly everything what he needed!

Friends to lovers never looked so good, People! This is official, but also not surprising 🙃😅... I fall deeply for the last Miles Brother and his Girl ! I can't wait for You all to read this book.

OMG!!!!! I loved this book so much. Christopher won my heart. Even though I'm sad to say goodbye to the Miles brothers, I loved this book. I think I will need a few weeks to recover from this hangover. Definitely a must read.

4.5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

The Do-Over was able to get me out from my reading slump because how is it possible for me to finish a 553 pages book in less than 12 hours? I'm telling ya, something about TL Swan's writing is just so addictive that I can't help but devour it from page to page.

Up until now, I still can't believe I finally finished reading the last book in this series. All those years of waiting for Christopher's book is totally worth it because this book is just so good. I love everything about it. From the plot, storyline, romance, and characters. Everything is just top tier and TL Swan really delivers it as great as her other books.

Christopher and Hayden is certainly one of my favourite couples who served friends to lovers trope. The attraction has always been there between them from the very beginning but they didn't cross the line since Christopher and Hayden's belief in romance are the complete opposite. Him not believing in long lasting relationship and her cherishing love more than anything else.

Now, I won't be saying anything more to avoid spoiler but these two are just everything! I love them so much! Their chemistry is totally off the chart and the sexual tension? *chef kiss*. Their connection runs so deep that you can literally feel the love that they have for each other. All their moments really stole my heart. There are some funny moments, sweet ones, and even emotional ones.

Overall, The Do-Over was an amazing read and I enjoyed every part of it. Even though this book isn't my most favourite in the series, but it still has its own special buzz that made the book perfect in its own way. Despite it being lengthy, I still kinda wished it was longer. I don't know why but I just needed more. Something about the last few chapters aren't enough for me. But again, it didn't affect my enjoyment or anything.

Anyways, if you love the previous books in the series, then you will certainly love The Do-Over. Highly recommend everyone to give this book a chance. You definitely don't want to miss this!

I am so in love with this book and these characters, it is everything I expected and more, TL Swan did it again because The Do-over is an funny, sexy, sweet and emotional story that captivated me from beginning to end.

I was so excited to read about Christopher and his story and gahhh I loved him so much. Christopher goes backpacking and his first few days are a mess, he made me laugh so hard, and he's so adorable and sexy, and he meets Hayden at a hostel, she is such a sweet and kind girl, she doesn't fall for Christopher's charms like all the girls but she can't help but be attracted to the charismatic Christopher and they easily become friends, but as time goes on the attraction they both feel becomes so hard to hide and wow the tension between them is palpable through the pages. Their electrifying chemistry is off the charts, I loved their dialogues and scenes together so much and I love the Miles brothers so much, together they are perfect.

This book is so good, an amazing slow burn romance, captivating and intense. It's the perfect mix of fun, feelings and steamy scenes that made me laugh, cry and sigh. It's so adorable and cute and I can't get enough of this world and characters, I adore it. definitely highly recommended! Perfect for fans of
Romcom
opposites attract
Billionaire romance
Forced proximity
One bed
Friends to lovers
Slow burn

I love the Miles Brothers and I am so excited I got the opportunity to read an ARC of The Do Over! These billionaire brothers are hot and emotionally stunted, and reading their stories as they mature and find meaningful relationships has been a delightful journey. To say I’ve been anxiously awaiting Christopher’s story since finishing Elliott’s story in The Casanova is an understatement!

Christopher is the youngest, most entitled, and now the only single Miles Brother. Feeling lost and discouraged by a lack of meaning in his life, he opts to take a year off from Miles Media to backpack through Europe incognito with limited funds. Along the way he meets Hayden, a farm girl who has lived a sheltered life and is seeking adventure. Christopher learns he doesn’t really like himself and seeks to improve his outlook on life, including making himself vulnerable and opening his mind to a relationship with Hayden. Problem is…he’s not telling Hayden about his fame & fortune as they grow closer and closer to the end of their travel.

When you read these books, each Miles Brother grows on you in his own way. Tristan is still hands down my favorite, but there’s something to love about every brother and Christopher is no exception! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - and super excited for the upcoming book of extended epilogues!

“The Do-Over” is a fun, sweet, steamy and emotional story that I devoured in just a couple hours because I could not put this story down. I have loved reading about each of the Miles Brothers and Christopher and Hayden won me over and I loved their bond and relationship.

Christopher Miles is the baby of the family. While he’s worked hard at Miles Media, things have definitely come easier for him. Tired of his brothers giving him a hard time about it, he takes a year off, bringing only 2000 pounds and is going to go backpacking for a year. There he meets a group of interesting people including fellow American, Hayden. Hayden is backpacking for a year after breaking up with her fiance. Hayden isn’t charmed by the Miles swagger at all. But the two form a friendship as they navigate their trip and feelings neither thought was capable make their way to the surface.

This was such a fun book to read. I loved all the Miles Brothers banter and no matter how much they picked on each other, they would do anything to help one another. Christopher definitely was the spoiled youngest son but this trip was what he needed. Hayden was so smart and independent and the perfect match for Christopher. Their banter was top notch and made me laugh so many times. Their relationship transitions so smoothly and you could just see how organically pure it was. Christopher is a delicious dirty talker and that Miles' swagger was on point. I cannot wait to relisten to this in audiobook. I could hear Sebastian York and CJ Bloom in my mind as I read it.

This was my first book from T.L Swan and it did not disappoint. I cannot wait to read the others in this series! I loved the chemistry and banter that Christopher and Hayden had. Also, loved watching the relationship grow. This was a great book and I couldn’t put it down!

Thank you to NetGalley and Amazon Publishing UK for this arc!

So so so so good!! I couldn’t put this one down! I loved seeing Christian mature throughout the books and he comes in close second when it comes to favorite miles brothers (Tristan has my heart). TL Swan has a way of making me swoon, laugh, and cry in all of her books & this 4th installment didn’t disappoint! Also Hayden is my fave miles wife! I adored her!!

Oh my gosh. I loved loved loved this book. I couldn’t put it down. Christo the sweetest man, I absolutely adored it. Finding yourself, finding love, adventures 10/10

Just when I thought TL Swan couldn't get any better, she totally delivered and then some when she wrote THE DO-OVER, the fourth (and last) installment of the Miles High Club series. I don't know what it is about the book, but it really resonated with me. It's by far my favorite Miles High Club.

THE DO-OVER features the youngest Miles brother, Christopher Miles. At thirty-one years old, he is the Head of Marketing at his family's mega media company, Miles Media. His whole life, he's never really had to work hard for anything as it's been handed to him (and his brothers aren't shy to remind him of his privilege). Christopher is blessed with good looks and can get any girl he wants. But the one thing Christopher has not been able to do is have a girlfriend. It's by choice but he can't help but feel a little jealous when he sees his brothers happy with their families. Feeling empty inside, and in an effort to find himself, Christopher decides to take a sabbatical from Miles Media to travel around Europe for a whole year under the guise of a poor backpacker.

At his first destination he meets twenty-five year old Hayden Whitmore at the hostel. They initially bump heads but soon become fast best friends. Hayden isn't Christopher's usual type and they are as opposite as can be. Christopher is a playboy billionaire executive at a media magnate and Hayden is an innocent small-town girl who grew up on a farm and is looking for her Prince Charming. But Christopher is super attracted to her and the feeling is mutual. After being friend-zoned for what seems to be forever, they begin a hot and heavy affair. But can Christopher tamp down his own insecurities to have a real relationship with Hayden? And is Christopher enough for Hayden who's looking for a fairy tale romance?

While writing THE DO-OVER, TL Swan proclaimed that she was in love with Christopher and I have to say, I am, too. He is my favorite Miles brother and I had such a hangover after reading the book. I loved the story and adored Christopher and Hayden together. I loved watching their friendship blossom into real, unadulterated true love. I am sad that the Miles series is over but can't wait for their extended epilogues, Miles Ever After, to come out next Valentine's Day!

Thank you so much, NetGalley, TL Swan and Foreword PR, for the eARC in exchange for my honest review!

I was so excited for this book as I binged the rest of the series at the start of the year.

I feel like this book has a completely different vibes from the others in the series and I actually really loved that.

I'm not going to lie this has made me want to go backpacking for a year to figure myself out.

Watching Chris become a man and not a spoiled, entitled man child was amazing!

Watching his friendship with hayden was beautiful. It was also hilarious seeing them fight their feelings for each other.

I read this in 3 days I 100% recommend.

I am hooked on this series!!! Worth the wait for this one!! I have enjoyed this entire series and T L Swan has become one of my favorite authors. I hope there will be production of this series into a mini series or something in the future. As usual, five stars from me!!!

I was so excited for this book and it did not let me down!! I devoured it in one day and could not put it down! Go read it.

I spent alot of this book going between a 3 and 4 star review. I have loved every single book in the Miles High series. T.L. Swan has a way of writing that pulls you in and gets you invested in the characters, and this book was no different. I will say I enjoyed the second half of the book more than the first half.

I struggled with connecting to the backpacking story. Christopher is in his 30's, and yet the premise of the story felt very new adult to me. The behaviors exhibited felt juvenile at times. However, T.L. Swan's writing, Miles brother cameos, and connection to the characters made this a solid read for me.

This is the final book in The Miles High Club book series! I highly suggest reading the books in order as you will get the best experience of the stories that way!
The final book follows the youngest Miles brother Christopher! He takes off on a year long backpacking hiatus to hide from his identity and discover who he really is! This trip puts a lot of things in prospective for him and he meets amazing friends and Hayden! Hayden was perfect for Christopher and she truly showed him his value. She was patient and understanding. This book had so much in it! I laughed out loud so many times and I also cried! We also get some fun snippets of the other Miles Brothers! T.L. Swan is an amazing author and I can’t wait for me from her!
Thank you to the author and NetGalley for this advanced copy for my honest review.

The Do-Over is 553 pages of amazingness! This book is so much more than I was expecting and I fell in complete love with Christopher and Hayden. There are so many moments where I laughed out loud because they were hilarious, and then a huge chunk of the ending of the book where my heart just broke for them. Christopher is spoiled and can be a bit selfish but you really root for him, you just know he can be better. Then you can see how good he can be when he meets a teenager named Eddie. My heart melted. Hayden is pure goodness and light who takes a year to go off in the world and just live, enter Christopher here. They fight hard for their love and kept me guessing if they were even going to be able to work it out until the very end. I could not put this book down and highly recommend it! This is a must read for anyone!

The book was really easy to follow and I enjoyed the writing style.

Overall Book Review:

The book start out with Christopher coming to the realization that he’s a bit spoiled and entitled. He decided to backpack through Europe to challenge himself.

Christopher meets his love interest Hayden at a hostel. Hayden is a down to earth farmer and Christopher is a big city ceo. Although they are opposites in many ways, they form a beautiful friendship.

Hayden was such a likable character. Calm, patient and understanding.

Overall I really enjoyed this love story. The spice of course was amazing, this is TL SWAN.

Tropes:
- opposites attract
- innocent girl and bad boy
- secret identity

Overall Ratings

4/5 ⭐️ 3.5/5 🌶

Awesome book. I love finding a great author. I read it in one day. Yes it was a binge. Now I have to read the others she wrote. Cute, funny, emotional, and very entertaining.

5/5⭐️
4/5🌶

This was such a great story and book. I fell in love with the Miles brothers last year and have since re-read the series 2x. This story with Christopher and Hayden was just as good as the other if not better.

I loved seeing Christopher evolve and become his true self. T L swan writes the most hilarious scenes and I was laughing out loud for a lot of this book. I also love how he took care of Eddie throughout the whole book.

Hayden is my fav FMC from this series. She stayed true to who she was and didn’t sell herself short to be with a man. I cried happy tears and sad tears in this book. I loved every minute of it and I need and want the next book.

I loved this series and I’m so sad it’s over. Christopher and Hayden’s story was so wonderful and I really felt Their love. Highly recommend!!