Ten Years

Narrated by Emma Sidi

Pub Date 31 Aug 2022 | Archive Date Not set
HarperCollins UK Audio, One More Chapter

Talking about this book? Use #TenYears #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

‘Some days I feel like I’ve lived more than one lifetime, so, couldn’t we be right for each other this time around?’

Everyone is talking about this book:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐‘What an absolute page-turner!…keeps you guessing before pulling off THE PERFECT ending!’ Anita

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐‘I absolutely adored this book!! It gave me the emotions that crushed me in P.S. I Love You, the longing and the push/pull relationship that I adored inOne Day’ Renee

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ‘I unequivocally LOVED this book…for anyone who loves a romance that isn't twee or cookie cutter, with an impossibly perfect heroine’ Fiona

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐‘An absolute joy…Laugh out loud funny in places and desperately poignant in others but thankfully not in the least bit soppy’ Sarah

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐‘Made my heart ache…there are twists & turns I didn’t expect’ Stephanie

Becca and Charlie have known each other since university.
Becca and Charlies have also hated each other since university.

Until now. Until Ally’s bucket list. The death of their loved one should mean they can go their separate ways and not look back. But completing the list is something neither of them can walk away from.

And sometimes, those who bring out the worst in you, also bring out the very best…

Over the course of ten years, Becca and Charlie’s paths collide as they deal with grief, love and life after Ally.

Not since Emma and Dex in One Day and Will and Lou in Me Before You will you root for a couple as much.

Everyone is talking about this book:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐‘What an absolute...

EDITION Other Format, Unabridged

NetGalley Shelf App (AUDIO)