Plot Twist

Escape to Ireland with this heartwarming friends-to-lovers romantic comedy!

Pub Date 28 Mar 2024 | Archive Date 11 Apr 2024
Headline, Headline Accent

Talking about this book? Use #PlotTwist #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

What's a love story without a good plot twist . . . ?
-----
A pitch-perfect, heart-warming and hilarious Scottish and Irish romantic comedy, perfect for fans of Catherine Walsh, Annabel Monaghan and Emily Henry, you can't miss this irresistible page-turner.
-----
Becca Taylor is having a bad summer.

Her best friend is dead. Her good-for-nothing ex is back in her life. And her career is in freefall.

So, when fellow writer Riley O'Connell invites Becca to the charming Irish countryside, she can't pack her bags fast enough, even though they have never met.

But happily-ever-after isn't quite so simple.

And Riley is not a sensitive female romance novelist like Becca assumed. No, he is definitely a man. A hot, six-foot tall, Irish man.

But with their complicated pasts getting in the way, Becca and Riley just can't get on the same page.

So can fate give their love story a rewrite?
READERS ARE OBSESSED WITH PLOT TWIST:

'
I devoured this book, literally could not put it down' ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
'Had me smiling, crying, giggling . . . at times, even had me shedding a few heart-clenching tears' ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
'I didn't want it to end' ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
'Delightful, I laughed and I cried while reading it, it's everything I could ask for' ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

What's a love story without a good plot twist . . . ?

ISBN 9781035412082