If I Were You

Pub Date 4 Jul 2024 | Archive Date 25 Jul 2024

From the author of MAYBE NEXT TIME comes a high-concept love story that will take your breath away.

'Unique, funny and romantic, this body-swap love story has it all' Heat 'Fresh, funny and tenderly observed' Sarah Turner, The Unmumsy Mum

How do you know when you've found The One?

Amy loves Flynn. Flynn loves Amy. But she can't read his mind, and he can't read hers. Heading away to her sister's wedding weekend, little do they know it's make or break.

When a bolt of lightning gives them the ultimate change in perspective, they have to get through the weekend walking in each other's shoes… Literally.

Will this crazy experience split them up – or make them fall in love all over again?

Readers LOVE Cesca Major

WOW! WOW! WOW! Powerful and life affirming, So much more than five stars’ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘Take a love story, mix it with a stress dream, add moments that will stop you in your tracks and take your breath away while somersaulting on an emotional rollercoaster… Completely addictive’ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘Sublime. I was only a quarter of a way through before I decided that it is definitely going down as one of my books of the year!’ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'Unique, funny and romantic, this body-swap love story has it all' Heat...

EDITION Ebook
PAGES 400

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

I really enjoyed this book- why is communication so difficult for us? If only we could be in someone else’s head for a little while, it would be so easy- haha.
Great read- 5 stars

What a thought provoking five-star read. This is one of those stories that you enjoy as you read, but its once you have finished and really think it all through you realise just how much it makes you stop and think, do you judge based on someone else’s opinion, are you quick to judge over something that doesn’t really matter. This author wrote one of my favourite books last year, so I had high hopes for this one, and I was having a wobble at first, as I wondered where they were going to go, but then as the story unfolded and you see Amy and Flynn as they see each other as well as themselves and I mean who wouldn’t want to really see ourselves from the outside, I would have every item of my wardrobe out to see what I looked best in!! This was such a great story, you get swept up in it, imagining the colour of the flamingos and just enjoying the whole experience. Pick up this story if you are looking for something to entertain you and something to make you stop and think.

Fast paced, cleverly plotted and full of embarrassing humour. I really enjoyed following Amy and Flynn's romantic journey. I love a body swap premise and their vivacious characters combined their evident chemistry really made the idea work.

Loved this story, it was full of laughter, emotion and heartbreak. This was so hard to put down as the story of Flynn and Amy keeps you well hooked in.