The Affair

The BRAND NEW gripping psychological thriller from the USA TODAY BESTSELLER Claire Allan for 2024

*This page contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you.

Pub Date 21 May 2024 | Archive Date 21 May 2024

Talking about this book? Use #TheAffair #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The brand-new psychological thriller from Claire Allan, perfect for fans of K L Slater and Claire Douglas.

Her heart is thumping now, only just distinguishable from the roar of the water and the wind. This is not safe. She is not safe…

She realises then, only one of them is coming back out alive.

She’s the person I want to be. Sorcha Hannon, survivor of a devastating affair. She’s found the healing and hope I desperately need to find for myself.

And now that Sorcha and I are friends, I am no longer alone. Instead of days hiding away from the world, I have someone to talk to. I feel as if I finally belong.

There’s just one small catch. Sorcha Hannon isn’t just a new friend to me, and she certainly isn’t a stranger. In fact, I know the ins and outs of her life, and her marriage, almost as well as she does. But if she finds out who I really am, I’ll lose everything. Then again, as Sorcha says, no one’s life is really as perfect as it seems… and I should have realised, I’m not the only one with secrets.

Readers can't get enough of THE AFFAIR:

‘So skilfully and masterfully told, I was absolutely involved in these women's lives. It's just absolutely brilliant' – JOHN MARRS

‘A lesson in story-telling... five stars from me’ – ANITA WALLER

'A brilliantly gripping, intense and highly addictive page turner that kept me guessing until the end. Loved it!' – DANIELLE RAMSAY

‘**A story that draws you in **and doesn’t let go until the very last word’ – DIANE SAXON

'Compelling, absorbing and totally addictive... a brilliant page-turner that hooks you in from the first page and doesn’t let go until the very end' – NATASHA BOYDELL

Praise for Claire Allan's Books:

‘Tense, pacey, unputdownable’ – MARIAN KEYES

'A powerful and emotional psychological thriller that will keep you guessing and leave you breathless' – C. L. TAYLOR

Utterly addictive! Literally couldn’t put it down all day! Compulsive, twisty, tense. And LOVED the ending’ – CLAIRE DOUGLAS

I devoured it in a couple of days' – ELLE CROFT

SUCH a good read! It made me feel so uncomfortable, but I still kept gobbling up the pages’ – LISA HALL

EDITION Ebook