One Perfect Stranger

An utterly gripping psychological thriller with a heart-stopping twist

Pub Date 27 Jun 2024 | Archive Date 15 Aug 2024

Talking about this book? Use #OnePerfectStranger #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

'I really LOVED this THRILLING, intriguing read that kept me glued to my seat! A fast page-turner... OMIGOSH! SO riveting, action-packed, THRILLING and exciting!... So many TWISTS and turns!' Reader review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Would you commit a crime to save your family?

Nicole had the perfect life, with her handsome surgeon husband Mark, their two young daughters and a beautiful big house.

But everything changed when Mark suddenly left his job at the hospital six months ago. He's distant. Keeping secrets. And they are out of money.

Then Nicole gets a strange message:

There is a million euros in your bank account. All you need to do is drive a car. Yes, or no?

This would be the answer to her prayers. It would save her family. But who sent it? What do they really want from Nicole?

And why hasn't Mark come home?

An absolutely addictive and gripping thriller with twists and turns you just won't see coming. Fans of Lisa Jewell, TM Logan and CL Taylor will be hooked from the very first page.

Everyone is gripped by One Perfect Stranger:

'Pace, action, intrigue, mystery, dark secrets, relatable characters and an intricately woven plot. I devoured it in one weekend... Fantastic' Andrea Mara

'This thriller is like jumping into a moving car and going full speed!... It's impossible to guess who was behind everything until the reveal, and then my jaw dropped! Whatever I expected, I didn't expect that! The twist took me totally unprepared!' Reader review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'A tense, taut, pacy read' Jane Corry

'Gripping and heart-pounding action thriller with a jaw-dropping twist!' Reader review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'Intense and twisting mystery that surprised me at every turn. Thrilling stuff!' C.M. Ewan

'An absolutely thrilling ride. An edge of the seat book' Reader review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'A suburban nightmare of secrets, lies and labyrinthine twists' Catherine Kirwan

EDITION Ebook