The Art of Healthcare Innovation
Interviews and Industry Insights from 35 Game-Changing Pioneers
by Christina D. Warner
Pub Date 19 Oct 2019
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TheArtOfHealthcareInnovation #NetGalley
What if you had a crystal ball that revealed the future of the healthcare landscape?
Wouldn’t you want that ball?
Think of how that information could boost your success and impact your future. You could be on the cutting-edge of change and reap the rewards.
Accept that change is inescapable. Discover how healthcare changes will impact you, your family, and your career. Listen to pioneers who share their secrets and predictions.
Who’s behind revealing this crystal ball?
Christina D. Warner, healthcare innovator and marketing strategist, conducted over 200 interviews. She collected candid answers from global giants, pioneers, leaders and innovators. Most were scientists, physicians, inventors, thought-leaders, cofounders and executives.
Their fascinating and shocking discoveries will shape and create Healthcare 2.0 into the next decade.
A few of these pioneers include:
1. Shaden Marzouk MD, Ph.D. Managing Director, Health, AXA, former Chief Medical Officer of Cardinal Health
2. Brian Caveney, MD, JD, MPH. Enterprise-Wide Chief Medical Officer of LabCorp
3. Ruth Williams-Brinkley, President, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan and Hospitals of the Northwest
4. Bertalan Mesko, MD. Ph.D. Director of The Medical Futurist Institute
5. Barbara Casey, Global Health Leader at Cisco, Inc
6. Deborah C. Beidel, Ph.D., ABPP, Director of UCF RESTORES®
What these leaders share:
* Current innovative trends
* How trends will change the world
* Five things they wish they knew
* Disruptive practices and products you haven’t heard of
* Advice for how to future-proof your career
* Success habits and life philosophy
Who this book is for:
* Entrepreneurs, healthcare workers and consumers who understand the need for strategic agility.
* Those who want to plan a future in the healthcare industry.
* Those who want to avoid failed businesses
* Those who want to prepare for new trends and reap the reward of a competitive advantage.
* What the future of the healthcare industry looks like
* How to recession-proof your career ·
* Where to find healthcare business and career opportunities ·
* How to pitch venture capitalists and where to find them ·
* How to ask the right questions ·
* How to prepare for environmental uncertainties ·
* How to prepare for disruptive innovations
Successful leaders need to anticipate where the markets are going. Disruption is a wealth creation opportunity. Leaders who are open to innovative ideas, and to learning how and where to look for ideas, will thrive.
Don’t get locked out of this market because you lack the knowledge on how and where to find solutions. Expand your view and increase the odds that you will see important trends before your competition.
Disruptive innovation theory should be a key component in all strategist’s toolkits.
Grab a copy of The Art of Healthcare Innovation: Interviews and Industry Insights from 35 Pioneers today before change renders your position obsolete.
Grab a copy for your team and form an alliance now.
Christina D. Warner is a Duke alumnus and contributing writer for Thrive Global and Authority Magazine. Learn more at christinadwarner.com.
“A fascinating and insightful book! The Art of Healthcare Innovation distills complex concepts into an inspiring, readily-understandable glimpse into the people and ideas that will change our wellbeing for generations to come.”
—Marshall Goldsmith, New York Times #1 Bestselling Author of Triggers, Mojo, and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
“Christina eloquently explains complex materials in an accessible way which demonstrates her deeper understanding of the material. Her curiosity is infectious, writing delightful and her work will be beneficial for physicians and patients as well.”
—Michael V. Genovese, M.D., J.D. Chief Medical Officer, Acadia Healthcare
“This book represents a great achievement. It compiles thoughts of industry leaders on a topic relevant to all of us-healthcare. The insights and perspectives shared here are driving innovation that will impact generations to come”
—Robin Moriarty Ph.D., COO, Equifax International and Author, What Game Are You Playing?