Love It Or Leave It

How to Be Happy at Work

Pub Date 19 Mar 2020 | Archive Date 6 Jan 2022

Talking about this book? Use #LoveItOrLeaveIt #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

"Samantha has a unique power in helping people unlock their potential. In a world of endless social media posts, Samantha helps to quieten that noise, zone in on your inner truths and pinpoint a clear direction. She has helped countless people in person (including me) and now we all get to experience her guidance with her brilliant new book."
Emma Gannon, author of
The Multi-Hyphen Method

"Samantha helped me to see I am more in control of how I react to the working day than I first thought. Her words completely changed my attitude to work."
Natasha Lunn, Red Magazine

"Love It Or Leave It is a relatable, juicy and inspiring read. I particularly enjoyed the practical reflection exercises for self-insight. This is a great resource to help you carve a career you love compatible with a life you love. It's a fantastic resource."
Suzy Reading

Say goodbye to the dread of Monday morning. In Love It Or Leave It, expert 'work happiness' coach Samantha Clarke will help you figure out ways to find that work-life balance and be happier and more fulfilled at work.

If you are struggling to find motivation, or questioning changes to your job, this inspiring guide is full of vital tips and tools that will help you:

LOVE IT - find ways to get more out of the job you have, improve your working relationships and boost your sense of wellbeing and worth.

OR

LEAVE IT - work out the skills you have to offer and identify the steps you need to take, whether that's looking for a new job, starting a portfolio career or testing a new business idea.

Love It Or Leave It is for anyone:

*Stuck in a job they hate
*Wanting a flexible working routine
*Trying to gain some work-life balance
*Thinking about a career change
*Who has landed their dream job but is struggling with toxic colleagues
*Who wants to find a more fulfilling role that brings them joy

ISBN 9781913068080