The Twins

Pub Date 20 Nov 2020 | Archive Date 27 Jan 2021

If you liked Blood Orange, The Perfect Couple and The House Guest you will love this!

Susan and Sarah. Sisters. Best friends.
Together… forever?

Nothing could break them apart.

Until they meet him.

And he can only choose one…

Now Susan is back. Determined to reclaim everything Sarah has taken from her.

Her home, her husband…her life?

Susan and Sarah. Sisters. Best friends.
Together… forever?

Nothing could break them apart.

Until they...

EDITION Ebook

Send To Kindle (MOBI)

I loved this book! It's a psychological thriller that flashes from the present to the past. I enjoyed the storyline and found myself quite invested in this novel, I didn't want to stop reading. It did start to get a bit crazy towards the ending, but I love that the author took the risk with a more unbelievable twist I couldn't have predicted. I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read more from this author. Thank you to the publisher for providing me with a copy of this E-book to review via Netgalley.

two twins sisters Susan and Sarah .so very close and best friends there mum is hopeless the girls get lots of uncles . but one day they meet Jonny and everything changes . they both want him but only one can how this story unfolds is so good what sister is nice what one sister will do to get what she wants a must read

#TheTwins #NetGalley Engrossing. I loved this book from starting to ending. I adored both protagonist characters and I love the antagonist too. Read it now if you haven't. Highly recommended. Thanks to NetGalley and One More Chapter for giving me an advance copy.