All Our Hidden Gifts

Pub Date 4 Feb 2021 | Archive Date 20 Oct 2020

Talking about this book? Use #AllOurHiddenGifts #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Maeve Chambers doesn't have much going for her. Not only does she feel like the sole idiot in a family of geniuses, she managed to drive away her best friend Lily a year ago. But when she finds a pack of dusty old tarot cards at school, and begins to give scarily accurate readings to the girls in her class, she realizes she's found her gift at last. Things are looking up – until she discovers a strange card in the deck that definitely shouldn't be there. And two days after she convinces her ex-best friend to have a reading, Lily disappears.

Can Maeve, her new friend Fiona and Lily's brother Roe find her? And will their special talents be enough to bring Lily back, before she's gone for good?

"Fiercely, furiously good. An utterly seductive read." Melinda Salisbury

“This YA debut from Caroline O’Donoghue knocked me sideways. About tarot, the complexity of friendship & so much more besides. So gripping, so intriguing, so layered and lovely and creepy – All Our Hidden Gifts feels like a book that should have always existed. I’m glad it does.” Kiran Millwood Hargrave

"Fiercely, furiously good. An utterly seductive read." Melinda Salisbury