Winter with Lily & Milo

Pub Date 6 Oct 2020 | Archive Date 30 Jul 2020

Talking about this book? Use #WinterwithLilyMilo #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

"This suggested general purchase for all libraries is well designed for language development and early reading, and could be an especially useful addition as a brief lesson on winter for the very young." - School Library Journal

It’s winter! Lily and Milo go outside. They want to feed the birds in the yard and play in the snow. But . . . what happened to Milo’s warm hat and scarf?

A simple and interactive story about the winter. For toddlers ages 24 months and up, with a focus on the child’s world.

At Clavis, our focus is on what’s best for children. We believe that books play an important role in each new phase in life. Our toddler books are tailored for every stage from 0 to 3 and focus on the five most important themes in their life: daily life, skills, emotions, the world, and language development. The age range and theme of every book in our toddler series can be found on the back cover in the form of a colored train.