10 Ballet Dancers

Pub Date 13 Oct 2020 | Archive Date 2 Dec 2020
The Small-Tooth-Dog Publishing Group, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Talking about this book? Use #10BalletDancers #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The children practice their ballet on a beautiful rehearsal day. Countdown with us from 10 to 1 to find the surprise before class is done!

So begins the unusual journey for 10 young ballet students and their teacher as an ordinary day of dance practice turns out to have a big surprise at the end.

A large-sized, inclusive, and diverse picture book, with a gentle rhyme and rhythm that draws the reader in while it teaches numbers, counting, and the vocabulary of ballet. Includes a fun-to-read glossary of terms. Perfect for families and elementary-aged students.

So begins the unusual journey for 10 young ballet students...

A Note From the Publisher

Book illustrator: Kathrine Gutkovskiy

Paperback (ISBN: 9781947408241)

Book illustrator: Kathrine Gutkovskiy

Paperback (ISBN: 9781947408241)

"Delightfully clever counting book with gorgeous and inclusive illustrations."
—Kim Tomsic, Author of Guitar Hero

"Ten Ballet Dancers is a precious children’s book perfect for young dancers. I love the use of proper French terminology which is such an important part of a dancers training."
—Elizabeth DiStasio-Waddell, Director of the Royal Academy of Ballet and Dance in Buffalo, New York

"Delightfully clever counting book with gorgeous and inclusive illustrations."
—Kim Tomsic, Author of Guitar Hero

Marketing Plan

We'll be generating interest via extensive social-media promotions, virtual kick-off events, author visits, and paid press-release promotions to the trade, reviewers, schools, and libraries.

EDITION Hardcover