THE DAY COOKIE WAS LOST

Narrated by Casey Holloway

Pub Date 15 Apr 2020 | Archive Date 9 Nov 2020
Canoe Tree Press, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Audiobooks

Talking about this book? Use #THEDAYCOOKIEWASLOST #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Cookie life is perfect. Every day when Cookie wakes up, she can not wait to go for her walk with her human mommy and her twin sister, Sugar. On this particular day, Cookie is impatient and breaks free from her leash and runs to her favorite spot. At first she is excited and happy but this sense of freedom soon turns into panic and fear. This story is told from Cookie's point of view. Let's follow Cookie as she desperately tries to find her way home.

A Note From the Publisher

Hardcover: 9780578602127

Hardcover: 9780578602127

Marketing Plan

At the moment my AudioBook is available on my website; susanmariechapman.com. Due to Coronavirus, no plans for book signings or book tours are scheduled.

EDITION Audiobook, Unabridged