Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #kidsSherlock #NetGalley
It has been three years since the death of Sherlock Holmes. Watson is now solving mysteries solo and he’s about to face his toughest one yet: the impossible murder of Mr Adair. What Watson doesn’t know is that this curious case will unearth secrets from beyond the grave …
The Sherlock Holmes Children's Collection: Creatures, Codes and Curious Cases:
Sherlock Holmes returns! Facing beastly creatures, catching curious criminals and uncovering deadly secrets from beneath the sea are all in a day’s work for this world-famous detective and his faithful biographer, Watson, as they face their final (and most dangerous!) cases.
- includes a QR inside for the FREE audiobook
- adapted and accessible for children
- illustrated throughout to encourage mystery-solving
- complex words explained in a glossary
- 30 books in the series, search 'The Sherlock Holmes Children's Collection'
- activity sheet and teaching resources available at www.sweetcherrypublishing.com