Sherlock Holmes: The Empty House
adapted and illustrated for children!
by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (original author), adapted by Stephanie Baudet
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Pub Date 6 May 2021 | Archive Date 7 Jan 2021
It has been three years since the death of Sherlock Holmes. Watson is now solving mysteries solo and he’s about to face his toughest one yet: the impossible murder of Mr Adair. What Watson doesn’t know is that this curious case will unearth secrets from beyond the grave …
The Sherlock Holmes Children's Collection: Creatures, Codes and Curious Cases:
Sherlock Holmes returns! Facing beastly creatures, catching curious criminals and uncovering deadly secrets from beneath the sea are all in a day’s work for this world-famous detective and his faithful biographer, Watson, as they face their final (and most dangerous!) cases.
- includes a QR inside for the FREE audiobook
- adapted and accessible for children
- illustrated throughout to encourage mystery-solving
- complex words explained in a glossary
- 30 books in the series, search 'The Sherlock Holmes Children's Collection'
- activity sheet and teaching resources available at www.sweetcherrypublishing.com